or Connect

Posts by Sipadan

iMacs can kill if dropped on one's head iPhones can kill if ingested And ever heard of the Nunchaku iPad death slap?
The way half the posts are about brand value while the other half went its merry way toward food products, cigarettes and whatnot health concerns is pretty darn funny
This is gold, Jerry, GOLD!!
Companies wanting a piece of the iPad pie and lamely producing sub-iPad tablets that are nothing more than cheap lower quality copies are not " competition". They are leeches. They bring nothing new in the experience, the ecosystem, the hardware or the tablets outlook for the future. No matter how you spin it Amazon, B&N and almost ALL OTHER tablets bring NOTHING new or better.
A million different plane parts and materials can ignite and self combust, before worrying about batteries in the cargo. And another million different goods can do so in the cargo apart from those lithium packs. Give me a break with the risk for passengers lives, in some cheesy pseudo scientific crime show maybe.... At least if they wanted to ban lithium for environmental reasons I'd be on board (pun intended) despite the set back for electronics. I mean let,s face it...
Half the comments here make good fun of Lark's remarks, and the other half actually wastes time demonstrating why his remarks actually make no sense... If you really think he's that stupid or incompetent, you may be wrong. He knows exactly what he's doing and saying, and regardless how outlandish/retarded his claims are, only people that KNOW a minimum about tablets will laugh at him. The fact is despite the iPad's success, and a great success it is for a product line...
Paid 591€ (19.6% VAT incl.) for the 32 wifi only, but got a Champagne bottle as a gift from the store for being the very first in line. Only in France
Small Apple reseller ftw. If early signs from across Europe prove correct, the best outlets to secure one of those babies tomorrow without having to sell your soul for it or lose your job is go the less traveled route...
Sad thing is, and your examples are spot-on, I bet there's about a hundred times more of them, on practically everything Apple manufactures, reports, says or do. Being anti Apple is a religion, and while some Apple enthusiasts also exhibit the same sort of reality distorted reasoning, nothing can be gained by arguing with them.If only the Apple haters could stay away from AI. I mean I don't go post on Android forums to flame their products,first I can't care less about...