or Connect

Posts by Sipadan

Since you answered your own biased question, I won't waste my time offering plausible reasons other than the obvious nefarious ones you have your mindset firmly on. Apple is evil and thinks you're garbage, of course.... Please go buy some Flash enabled tablet with bulky ports and a keyboard, one that is available right now, there's plenty of them in stores. oh wait you stated you STILL want an IPad... That makes sense I agree on one thing though, neither your advice or...
Would be indeed
That the world copied? You wish. If anything you copied various democratic systems that have been around since the Antiquity, all the way back to Athens. And not only they didn't relinquish their "powers" willingly, but for over 2 centuries after that less than 3% of the total population actually had voting powers. By then most Eu countries evolved what is considered truer democracies. England once was a formidable military, economic and cultural power, but you're not only...
Amen to that. What kind of twisted logic brings analysts to portray Apple as on the brink of meltdown unless they somehow "prove" their upcoming IPad will be better than vaporware/half baked concepts that will for the most part never even make it to market? Last time I checked I still have to see a competing tablet that delivers HALF AS GOOD an experience as the Ipad1, let alone the Ipad2, Dear analyst Sir. Maybe before pathetically trying to create a potential disaster...
I don't think your analogy is appropriate: Paparazzis, though using sleazy methods and considered bottom feeders, actually make most of their "catches" legally, since harassing people in public places sadly does not constitute a crime yet. Selling internal info to third parties may they be competitors, suppliers or my grandmother is illegal. Every employee in tech cos sign non disclosure papers, and you better damn well respect them or be ready to face the music. It's...
Finally an Android user that is honestly reporting what flash is like on a 4" screen phone. I'd bet my savings that SJ and his team tested that 5 years ago and had no choice but to scrap Flash to preserve use experience. No compromises to deliver performance AND friendliness. Anyone talking about Apple's evil plots to lock Adobe out for various monopoly/$$ goals is delusional. If Flash was in fact better suited for portable devices than html5 they'd have adopted it in a...
they're great, we know that already!!!.... Now please please Apple ship mine?? (
I also ordered my i7, and no shipping yet... I'm wondering if the extended wait could be because of both production processes and higher than expected demand... Judging only from the number of people on this forum I'd say they must have quite the back log. Wonder how many i5+i7 they'll sell for Xmas... damn
If you're from an Apple store-less country Apple and come for a vacation in Paris, sure it makes sense to visit the Apple store at the Louvre. If you're from the US, UK or the few privileged, well then it's beyond me... Apple stores are quite similar, and you'd be wasting sightseeing time
Can't wait