or Connect

Posts by justbobf

I wish our regulators had as much guts as the Italians. We are pitiful, the way we let corporations walk all over our laws. Have you noticed here that companies often "agree" to pay a fine? What's up with that?! Governments are supposed to fine companies when they are in the wrong whether they like it or not. If a company "agrees" to a fine, it is probably not high enough. Sorry, rant off.
So much for Tim Cook's promise that at Apple, the customer is not the product. Apple is just like Google now, for better or worse.
Personally, I would like to buy individual shows, as opposed to individual channels.
Sounds like a really smart move on BlackBerry's part.
Vaporware. I have been hearing about CarPlay for several years now; but, is it currently offered in any car models? I don't think so. I don't think the auto makers want it in their cars.
Encryption of The phone probably doesn't matter. The government can probably get all the information they need from the cloud services.
A few things: 1) i think we should expect the sales per square foot to be high at Apple stores simply because most of what they sell is so expensive; therefore, the rent per sales percentage will be low. 2) I doubt if stores are paying a percentage of sales for rent. I read this artIcal's main content elsewhere, and there were no sources named. Further, I think the wording is highly misleading, suggesting that rent is based on a percentage of sales, instead of just...
If the watch can unlock the car, why not just the phone? Why would I have to buy a watch, too?
>>> Procurement Center's (CGPC) struck products No apostrophe >>> Following allegations of Apple involvement Add an apostrophe to "Apple" (Apple's involvement) (I think the above is correct.)
>>>I am curious and this is not snark: can the iPhone 6/+ make calls and browse the web simultaneously on CDMA carriers?   No, I do not believe so. I can't do that on my Virgin Mobile phone. I think Verizon has the same problem.