or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Is she crazy?! I would expect that from a Republican, but not from a progressive Democrat. Why should Apple pay less in taxes than I? Unbelievable! And, Apple should be ashamed of themselves.   As others have said, they may pay their "required" tax, but they sure don't pay their "fair share" of taxes. Shame on Apple, and shame on Senator Boxer.
I don't know…I have a 32 GB iPhone and I am constantly running up against the storage wall. The only photos I have on the phone are the ones taken with it. I constantly have to delete apps to make more room. I think he is right, 16 GB is pitiful today.Apple did this on purpose, to get people to spend another hundred dollars, which is another 20% BTW, to get a decent amount of storage. It is good people are calling Apple out on this.
I'm sorry. I don't care who they are, or what they do, no one deserves that much money. Angela Ahrendts, $75 million; Tim Cook, $372 million in stock options? This just takes money out of circulation for those that really do most of the work. Remember folks, there is only so much money to go around%u2026unless the government just prints it%u2026without anything to back it up with. More for them, less for us. All got through higher prices for all of us.
thYou know…I think he knows that. He was just making a joke. As he spelled "realise" with an "s" instead of a "z" he may very well be from England. But then, I guess you know that because you linked to an English map…
Yeah? How about Montana, Mississippi, Kansas, and Alaska, then? They look pretty dark green in that map. I call the headline a misreading of the data.
The Xbox is a pretty big deal. That ought to be enough reason to pay attention to this.
This could be really great, and really big! And, they are working with NASA, so there is some credibility there. Good going Microsoft!
I think Apple may have not included iBooks before for anti-trust purposes. You will remember that Apple complained that Microsoft included Internet Explorer but refused to include other browsers as a default install.
>>>iBooks suffers the same price disadvantage relative to Amazon   ​I like Apple's iBooks for altruistic purposes. Before Apple got into the game, Amazon was taking 70% and giving authors 30% of the sale. Apple turned that on it's head. Even today, they impose their 30% or 35% author payout on many occasions, such as sales to certain foreign countries, or if your book is priced at a certain amount. So, I think Apple is more fair to authors.
Really? Did you drive one? I did, and I liked it! You must be really picky!