or Connect

Posts by justbobf

anonymouse, very eloquent speech. I could not agree more. Thank you!
Oh, yeah! Deregulation! Don't fall far it. We know all too well how that old story goes!
>>> The report also noted that the CEO of Verizon is scheduled to give the opening keynote at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, and the announcement of a Verizon iPhone could serve as a bombshell for the show. I would think Apple would reserve the announcement for themselves.
Of course, I have no insight into this matter; but, I would suppose the dispute is about artistic integrity and not about money. They have enough money. But, they may think of some of their songs as belonging to a greater whole, like the white album. How many people would get Her Majesty or Revolution No. 9 on their own, or even appreciate those songs out of context. Now for EMI, it might be about money. But, I don't think it is for the others.
It's a funny position, because they were so revolutionary in their time. Seems like they are missing out.
My son was given a CD to complement his 4th grade textbook two years ago. What a disappointment to find that the CD was just a PDF version of the book. No interactivity...I don't remember if it was searchable, or not. Other than that, no added content.
I would be curious to know which is more environmentally friendly...
Gee, original name.
I can't check right now, but correct me if I am mistaken... Doesn't the iBookstore only sell ePubs? They do not sell PDFs, right? ePubs are for books with a lot of text, not a lot of pictures and page layout. I think hat is why magazines are going the app way. They want their pages to look great and they add extra content. Click on a photo and see a gallery of images. Click on another and if becomes a movie, right? At least that's how Sports Illustrated was showing in...
I see the Apple Mouse is also available, as well as the Magic Mouse and the trackpad...just wondering, does that mean the Magic Mouse is a bit overhyped? I would be curious to hear from people who have the Magic Mouse to see if they like it.