or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Because we are all afraid that what happened between Apple and Microsoft will happen all over again with the iPhone. Apple started off with a good market share, ended up with almost nothing.
So, 66% of companies do not have a CEO succession plan. I would say that the CEO is really not that important in at least 66% of companies. Apple is one of the few exceptions where people even know the name of the CEO.
Actually, that's a very good ad. I do like it a lot.
>>>But that makes me wonder: WiFi is so ubiquitous these days, do they really think that there will be that much demand for the 3G iPad? Or am I missing something here? Yeah, because so many wifi spots are locked down.
>>>iPads it shipped during the fourth calendar quarter of 2010 came out to roughly $600. With the cheapest 3G iPad retailing for $629, Apple would presumably have had to see the mix weighted heavily towards the the 16GB $499 WiFi model and 16GB $629 3G model for sales of 3G models to outweigh WiFi ones given that ASP. I see faulty logic here. You are neglecting 32GB and 64GB models. So, I don't think you can just state that because the average price of an iPad is $600,...
Boy! It sure didn't take long for Android to catch up to, and maybe even surpass the iPhone, did it?
So, sounds like Apple is overcharging, just a bit, doesn't it?
[QUOTE=dreyfus2;1791576] How about a revised installation folder structure in line with Apple's guidelines /QUOTE] Don't you know Adobe absolutely refuses to make their programs Mac-like? They insist that their programs are the same on the PC and Mac. I hate that!
It has it already.
My big beef with Adobe is their extreme reluctance to add any features to their programs that may make them seem more Mac-like. Control-Command-D bring up a pop-up window? No way! Access to the iPhoto library? Not on your life! (I use InDesign a lot personal work, and I would love access to my iPhoto library, just as Apple provides in their programs. Only last version did we get the ability to change the Adobe default of Command-H to hide the program instead of the...