or Connect

Posts by justbobf

One more thing... I see there are a lot of positive comments about T-Moblie, here. I looked at T-Mobile, too. They had two problems for me. No coverage in National Parks such as Yosemite and the Grand Canyon. Two, a lot of their phones have high SAR, radiation levels. (I know, AT&T has many, too.) Rather than look up Yosemite to see if T-Mobile covered the park, the rep kept asserting that they had wide coverage and kept asking me to look at their map. So, we got...
One reason iPod Touch sold so many this year, or iTouch as many people are calling it, is because Apple gave them away this past summer when a customer bought a new computer. Actually, Apple offered a rebate, they didn't "give" them away. That way Apple can tout them as sales. I think that is a little sneaky and skews data.
No, I think they were paying for every OS they installed in the machines. That's not stealing.
Sounds looney, sure. But, I went to his web site. The main image links to a page with links to supposed patents. Claims like a computer interface for a data base that lets you find music through such things as categories or artists names. Has anyone here looked at those?
Apple should just allow the Pre to sync with iTunes. This is just snotty of them. It is something I would expect of Microsoft, but not Apple.
In Los Angeles people and some in City Hall have been fighting the supergraphics billboard companies for years because they put these things up without getting permits first. It is like do first, ask for forgiveness later. As a result, many people hate these signs, stunning as they are. Apple should play completely by the rules. Take it down! If they get proper permits later, they can put it back up.
Very nice ad.
Climate change is too important an issue to take chances. We must act to protect the planet, for our children's sake, whether you believe the scientists, or not, we cannot take the chance of inaction. Praise to Apple. Boo to the chamber, whose only interest in making money for corporations, no matter the cost to our planet.
It looks like Apple should allow Google Voice on the iPhone.
That's not trademark infringement. Apple does not own the trademark to all images of the apple fruit. That's ridiculous. Furthermore, Woolworths in Australia is apparently a supermarket, another market altogether. Apple should drop the suit before they make the general public angry at they for being such bullies.