or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Im
Then Apple needs to state this and also explicitly say what is covered with and without AppleCare. We should not be standing behind Apple on this one.
A few people are commenting on Virgin's $30 plan. Virgin runs on Sprint's cast off network. It is apparently inferior to, or at least incompatible with, the networks the iPhone 5 rund on. That it why Virgin does not offer the iPhone 5.
Any market for an iPhone nano?
Well, it looks really good when seen really small in the upper left corner of their website. Brilliant! Not.   And the typeface is even more boring than before. They should've at least kept the little slit in the "o".
Did I read that right? Apple wants to send speech a device hears to their cloud and send text back which will then be read by the device? Well, maybe in 5 or 10 years; but! with all the mistakes Dictation makes, can you imagine what it might think a lecturer might have said? Especially, if he is using terms specific to s subject? Sheesh! Plus. computer speech is still to difficult to listen to for just a short time...can't imagine it for hours at a time.
Guys! The genius ads were advertising Mac computers, not iPads. They are two separate campaigns. Sheesh! BTW, I liked those ads and thought they were funny and in good taste.
So that's why some of my photos moved. Thought it was something I did. Already moved them back. Wish Apple would test more before deploying.
Zune? No. It's not brown.
Pages does have automatic numbering. Just click in the footer and choose Page Number from the Insert menu.