or Connect

Posts by justbobf

What about a fix for the waiting icon that happens whenever the Finder tries to access a folder? This one is really annoying!
>>>Why would it take Wifi into account? Because Wi-Fi allows for virtually unlimited data for a set price, while phone company data does not. So, if one uses Pandora on Wi-Fi at home, one probably does not care how much data the app might use. One is only concerned with data usage when one is on a limited phone company data plan, I think.
I have been constantly surprised by how little cellular data I use each month, because most of my time is spent on Wi-Fi networks….apparently this site does not take Wi-Fi into account.
This requires a patent? Sounds like extensions of what is already there. I just with I could modify the suggested routes Maps gives by dragging part of the route.
You did not mention Microsoft's free Outlook.com. It's pretty nice. And, Apple's Pages for iOS has style sheets; but, the styles cannot be updated, making them rather useless.
Obama should not have vetoed the ITC ruling against Apple. It was pure favoritism.
They sold more because it was released in more countries, not because it is more popular, yet the stock is up. Wall Street people haven't a clue.
II think only Virgin phones work on the Virgin network, and Virgin phones will not work on other networks.
What would the comments be like here if it were the Korean government overturning a ban on Samsung products? Oh, please! Don't mob me-- just give it a rest.