or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Any market for an iPhone nano?
Well, it looks really good when seen really small in the upper left corner of their website. Brilliant! Not.   And the typeface is even more boring than before. They should've at least kept the little slit in the "o".
Did I read that right? Apple wants to send speech a device hears to their cloud and send text back which will then be read by the device? Well, maybe in 5 or 10 years; but! with all the mistakes Dictation makes, can you imagine what it might think a lecturer might have said? Especially, if he is using terms specific to s subject? Sheesh! Plus. computer speech is still to difficult to listen to for just a short time...can't imagine it for hours at a time.
Guys! The genius ads were advertising Mac computers, not iPads. They are two separate campaigns. Sheesh! BTW, I liked those ads and thought they were funny and in good taste.
So that's why some of my photos moved. Thought it was something I did. Already moved them back. Wish Apple would test more before deploying.
Zune? No. It's not brown.
Pages does have automatic numbering. Just click in the footer and choose Page Number from the Insert menu.
It may not be possible; but, it would be great for Apple if they could buy the company back and take it private. They need to be without the pressure to make money every quarter, as so often happens with public companies. They need to be able to continue to make insanely great products without monetary pressure. Remember, it was poor Macintosh sales and Steve job's push for more Macintosh advertising and research that lead traitor Sculley to fire the man who hired him.
Apple should bring home the cash and pay taxes on it. That would help all of us. They won't create new jobs with a tax holiday. They would only use it to pay multi-million dollar salaries to their execs.
Apple is not interested, and should not be interested in pleasing shareholders. They are interested in creating insanely great products. That is one of the main reasons they are doing so well, now.