or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Action Script is the reason I, and many others, don't/can't use Flash.
But, the case it true to a much greater extent today. We have way too many people and far superior machines that do the work of many, many people.
Wow. And, this in "worker's paradise." We are all doomed. Humans are needed less and less. I wonder what the Chinese government is saying about this. For the sake of the Chinese workforce, I wonder if the people would be better off if the government were to take over Foxconn's operations in China, not that that is going to happen
So, wouldn't the warranty be void if a product us purchased from an unauthorized source? ...not that Apple would want to anger their customers that way, though.. Just wondering.
So, what happened to Final Cut Pro 8 and 9? Why 10? And, if Final Cut Express is no longer available, why keep the Pro designation? Come on!
Must be nice to have $2.3 million to forfeit.
Come on! Just bring it home and pay the taxes. They's got over $50 billion. Is that just at home? We could use some of the money the taxes would bring.
Yes, but iWeb was hardly touched. Looks like Apple is abandoning it, just as they seem to be abandoning iDVD.
Yes, But, I suppose some of us (me included) are hoping that iWeb may be moved to the iWork suite.
Because we are all afraid that what happened between Apple and Microsoft will happen all over again with the iPhone. Apple started off with a good market share, ended up with almost nothing.