or Connect

Posts by justbobf

So, what happened to Final Cut Pro 8 and 9? Why 10? And, if Final Cut Express is no longer available, why keep the Pro designation? Come on!
Must be nice to have $2.3 million to forfeit.
Come on! Just bring it home and pay the taxes. They's got over $50 billion. Is that just at home? We could use some of the money the taxes would bring.
Yes, but iWeb was hardly touched. Looks like Apple is abandoning it, just as they seem to be abandoning iDVD.
Yes, But, I suppose some of us (me included) are hoping that iWeb may be moved to the iWork suite.
Because we are all afraid that what happened between Apple and Microsoft will happen all over again with the iPhone. Apple started off with a good market share, ended up with almost nothing.
So, 66% of companies do not have a CEO succession plan. I would say that the CEO is really not that important in at least 66% of companies. Apple is one of the few exceptions where people even know the name of the CEO.
Actually, that's a very good ad. I do like it a lot.
>>>But that makes me wonder: WiFi is so ubiquitous these days, do they really think that there will be that much demand for the 3G iPad? Or am I missing something here? Yeah, because so many wifi spots are locked down.
>>>iPads it shipped during the fourth calendar quarter of 2010 came out to roughly $600. With the cheapest 3G iPad retailing for $629, Apple would presumably have had to see the mix weighted heavily towards the the 16GB $499 WiFi model and 16GB $629 3G model for sales of 3G models to outweigh WiFi ones given that ASP. I see faulty logic here. You are neglecting 32GB and 64GB models. So, I don't think you can just state that because the average price of an iPad is $600,...