or Connect

Posts by justbobf

So, help me out here... I thought Apple had a 5-year exclusive agreement with AT&T. How are they able to break that?
The big stumbling block with the iPhone for me is not the initial price, but the $30 monthly data fee. You say that is not much? My landline is less that the price of the data alone, and we have four members of our family. That's $120 a month extra in addition to the regular $120 monthly family plan. $240 a month. That's why we don't have iPhones of any kind.
>>> it would be difficult to appear to users I believe that should be "appeal to users".
Isn't this art? How can they block the sale of art?
I believe The Simpsons was at Fox before Murdoch. Can't say about the others...
So, what ever happened to Apple's 5-year exclusive agreement with AT&T? How can they get out of this contract?
It seems to me that "growth," "sales," and "profit" are all very different. Growth figures, independent of sales, can be quite misleading, I think.
Isn't that pretty expensive? $50/month? That's just for data isn't it? AT&T's current rate is $30/month, I think, isn't it? And, it's too high for me, considering how there are four phones in our family...
Too steep for me...
Hummm... So with still a low market share, yet making more money than any other company in the computer business, and billions of dollars in the bank, don't you think it is long past time for Apple to lower their computer prices?