or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Yeah? Well then "business" sucks.
$135 a month is downright awful. Now, not to justify this amount; but, I wonder...do the employees get free housing and food? If not, how do they survive? I guess that is the point.
I am surprised by all the negativity on this board. I suspect it must be coming from everyone younger than me (I'm 52). Because, I still love The Beatles and have been waiting years for their music to come to iTunes. Welcome! I say.
When is Bill Campbell going to get off his duff and bring the Mac version of Quicken up to par or out-do the Windows version?
I think that is really insulting to France.
I dunno. Apple bought Lala and nothing seems to have become of it except that the circle progress bar is now part of iTunes. Oh! and we can't hear music for free on Lala anymore. :-(
How can they say Microsoft has lost its way since Bill left? Didn't the Zune come under Bill's watch? And, wasn't their mobile platform losing market share to smarter phones? One more question...doesn't Ballmer look every bit the bully? Is he? It seems he is only there because he and Gates were buddies in high school. What does he bring to the table?
Real creative name there: Blackpad. I wonder where they got the idea from?
A little paranoid, are we?
It looks like you have to print the entire document and cannot just print a certain page or range of pages. Is that correct?