or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Yes, but look at 2008. When the entire stock market heads south, so does Apple.
You mean like they give away iPods? Here's my rant on Apple iPod give-aways. When they give you a "free" iPod with your computer, they make you buy the iPod and apply for a "rebate." That way they can say they "sold" x-number of iPods, including the ones they give away. They shouldn't to that. It makes them seem slimy.
Well, perhaps we will relive the classic Mac vs. PC fight of 20 years ago. We all know what happened then. Will history repeat itself? Different this time?
Looks like they need to pick up their sales to the education market. After all, that is where early impressions are made. Oh, well. I guess budgets are tight and the schools go with the cheapest models.
We really need user accounts on these devices, especially the iPad. I don't want my kids playing with my iPad is they can delete all my contacts, change my calendar, and mess with my email even though it would all be by accident. Without user accounts, the Mobile Me features become useless for those reasons, I think.
You know, there's a lot of style in the house as it is now...thats all.
But I'm familiar with iWork.
anonymouse, very eloquent speech. I could not agree more. Thank you!
Oh, yeah! Deregulation! Don't fall far it. We know all too well how that old story goes!
>>> The report also noted that the CEO of Verizon is scheduled to give the opening keynote at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, and the announcement of a Verizon iPhone could serve as a bombshell for the show. I would think Apple would reserve the announcement for themselves.