or Connect

Posts by justbobf

Looks like they need to pick up their sales to the education market. After all, that is where early impressions are made. Oh, well. I guess budgets are tight and the schools go with the cheapest models.
We really need user accounts on these devices, especially the iPad. I don't want my kids playing with my iPad is they can delete all my contacts, change my calendar, and mess with my email even though it would all be by accident. Without user accounts, the Mobile Me features become useless for those reasons, I think.
You know, there's a lot of style in the house as it is now...thats all.
But I'm familiar with iWork.
anonymouse, very eloquent speech. I could not agree more. Thank you!
Oh, yeah! Deregulation! Don't fall far it. We know all too well how that old story goes!
>>> The report also noted that the CEO of Verizon is scheduled to give the opening keynote at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, and the announcement of a Verizon iPhone could serve as a bombshell for the show. I would think Apple would reserve the announcement for themselves.
Of course, I have no insight into this matter; but, I would suppose the dispute is about artistic integrity and not about money. They have enough money. But, they may think of some of their songs as belonging to a greater whole, like the white album. How many people would get Her Majesty or Revolution No. 9 on their own, or even appreciate those songs out of context. Now for EMI, it might be about money. But, I don't think it is for the others.
It's a funny position, because they were so revolutionary in their time. Seems like they are missing out.
My son was given a CD to complement his 4th grade textbook two years ago. What a disappointment to find that the CD was just a PDF version of the book. No interactivity...I don't remember if it was searchable, or not. Other than that, no added content.