or Connect

Posts by justbobf

They tried that when Steve was in the wilderness. Apple released many models to fill store shelves so there would be more display space to compete with the PCs. Steve nixed that when he came back.
>>> The Videotron official allegedly said that customers should "expect an announcement in the coming months Not anymore! Isn't Steve known to take retribution on companies that squeal?
When is Apple going to allow digital downloads instead of shipping on a DVD? Haven't they said the DVD is dead?
I'll rent one!
So, Apple Insider and a hundred other blogs will still have it's own live coverage, resulting an another 570 base stations? So, what will be different? BTW, since Apple is going live, why doesn't Apple Insider give Apple a break...offer an intelligent analysis after the event?
Yes, but look at 2008. When the entire stock market heads south, so does Apple.
You mean like they give away iPods? Here's my rant on Apple iPod give-aways. When they give you a "free" iPod with your computer, they make you buy the iPod and apply for a "rebate." That way they can say they "sold" x-number of iPods, including the ones they give away. They shouldn't to that. It makes them seem slimy.
Well, perhaps we will relive the classic Mac vs. PC fight of 20 years ago. We all know what happened then. Will history repeat itself? Different this time?
Looks like they need to pick up their sales to the education market. After all, that is where early impressions are made. Oh, well. I guess budgets are tight and the schools go with the cheapest models.
We really need user accounts on these devices, especially the iPad. I don't want my kids playing with my iPad is they can delete all my contacts, change my calendar, and mess with my email even though it would all be by accident. Without user accounts, the Mobile Me features become useless for those reasons, I think.