or Connect

Posts by pmz

This is not even remotely true. I am personally aware of people who will not go above a 4" iPhone....they've seen the new ones, agree they are a pretty, but will not get one because even the 6 is just slightly too big for their comfort. They would get used it to of course, and down the line they may have no choice (how sad is that?) if they want to upgrade....but I think it would be a mistake to not repackage the the 5s next year with 6 internals.
Do not install this beta on the Retina iMac. They screwed up.   Retina resolution is completely OFF in the beta and a restart booted to black screen.   I Time Machine'd my way back to 10.10.1 right quick.
Not even remotely true. Where do you get the nerve to comment when you're not even using it? I'm sure you're gonna tell me you "tried it".
I wouldn't trade quality for more megapixels.   BUT, if we can get the same overall quality that the 6 Plus delivers, plus more megapixels, in the next iPhone camera....I will be happy.   Looking at the photos I've been taking (which are stunning..can't believe how good the 6 Plus is) on my Retina iMac....i could use a few more megapixels.
The only way for the government to not have a negative impact on the internet is to not touch it in any way at all ever.
I love the people that don't own one who insist on criticizing it.   This is the best single display panel in the world.   Get over it. You're jealous. We understand.   I've been jealous of the Retina MBP's for over 2 years now.
You have no idea what you're talking about. I actually bought one, unlike you who stood next to one in a store for 30 seconds. The display is unlike anything else in the world. Get better glasses if you can't see that abundantly clearly. The "lag" you refer to is a documented BUG in Mission Control that affects only this machine and will be fixed soon.
I've gone out of my way a few times now to shop at Walgreens instead of RiteAid and CVS because of ApplePay. They are out of their minds if they don't think others are doing the same. These retailers need to wake up and get ApplePay turned on for the holidays before they miss a huge opportunity. This is not a fad, and its not going away....like you said, its the future....but while this is new, this a big chance to compete.
How can they even have an expiring exclusivity agreement for something that is nothing but vaporware? This whole thing needs to die off. Now. This half-cocked idea was completely blindsided by ApplePay, and they are struggling with the inevitable now: how to go down swinging. Retailers had high hopes for this for one reason and one reason only: No Credit Card fees. They were promised the dreamy possibility of 2-3% revenue growth just from credit card fees alone becoming...
We heard rumors about a device, possibly this larger iPad, that could run both iOS and Mac OS X. Not a hybrid version of both, but actually both, independently. Sort of like....when its docked with keyboard/track pad accessory, you automatically see OS X, when its undocked it runs iOS. After thinking a lot about that...It would be pretty cool. Basically a full blown Macbook Air with the right accessory, and full blown iPad without it. Not a bad deal.