or Connect

Posts by pmz

Nah Rogan has a good balance. Plus the real Woz was indeed often just that... Goofy and aloof, rarely taking the work they did seriously.
I've been loving mine, but unfortunately it is plagued by severe issue with Mission Control...Basically its almost unusable...it animates unnaturally slow. We're talking bad. My Mac mini with HD4000 graphics and Yosemite can handle Mission Control   It seems to be an oddity and not related to graphic performance limitations as the graphics are insanely well-performing in other graphics intensive tasks (tasks far more demanding than measly Mission Control).   There are...
This is shaping to be good. Despite Rogan's frequent comedic roles, he is a very good actor. And Christian Bale playing Steve Jobs is just the ultimate choice among choices.
I have already cut the cord so to speak, and have no cable box. Just internet, and Apple TV. Not that there is really anything worth watching on any cable tv channel... But I would like the freedom to pick a cable channel on my Apple TV and subscribe to it for a range between $1.99 and $4.99 per month. There definitely is not a single channel on cable I would consider subscribing to for more than $4.99/mon.
 Exactly. Anyone buying brand new original iPad mini does not give a hoot about running the latest Apps and games, and never will.
No and No. The speakers are just fine, and the mute switch was completely unnecessary. There are about 50 dozen software functions that deserve dedicated hardware buttons more than Mute and Rotation lock, but we don't need any of them. Mute already has a hardware button, Volume down. Press and hold the button and the iPad instantly mutes, unlike iPhone where it gradually slides the volume down as you hold. Rotation lock can be turned on or off from control center and there...
This makes absolutely no sense.  This does.
So wait a minute...I can't use it in Safari for online shopping?
More than 50% of buyers have no need for more than 16 GB....more than 50 % of buyers don't even know how much storage they have.
The web app is quite nice and a relief to have as we wait for Photos.app next year.   For anyone still confused, YES, you must wait for Photos.app next year to have a Mac client component for iCloud Photo Library.   Your iPhoto library is going to sit dormant, unless you manually manage it, which I MIGHT do, if I see any need. For now, all I really care about is having access to every photo and video I take available on my iOS devices, AppleTV, and any Mac or PC via...