or Connect

Posts by pmz

According to Apple Tech Specs: "Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display"
Have you ever seen a Mac with a Retina Display? The experience is the same as the difference non-Retina and Retina iOS devices....one is amazing, one is not.
Not sure what you're talking about. I purchased mine for "professional heavy duty use" and these specs far exceed what they are replacing.
Ordered the base model.   Can anyone weigh in on whether or not RAM from Crucial for the 2013 iMac would be compatible with this? I don't see why not. Just wondering if anyone can say with more certainty.   Edit: I imagine its identical...ordered a 16 GB kit from Crucial.
Just ordered mine, should have it Monday. Pretty damn excited.   Does anyone have any idea if there is ANY reason why I shouldn't order RAM from Crucial (meant for the 2013) model...it appears identical to me?
Oh the people who don't understand real world differences between quad core and dual core. They are fun to watch.
YAY! *Dances*
???It's replacing tens of millions of PC purchases per year. And has for 4 years.
Yeah WTF? Apple and their crazy ideas to make the best desktop in the world even better by sharpening the display so.They need to just stop already.Well....after I buy one, they can stop.
Wants iPad.Doesn't want to pay for iPad.Got it.