or Connect

Posts by pmz

No. You've had the same that the US has had. And likewise, no one has ever used it, because of a lack of an organized system. That is about to start changing for good.
I still remember people writing checks at the supermarket. However, I can't remember the last time I saw someone do that.    The same thing will be true of swiping cards within 5 years.
Ugh, that could get really messy. I don't want to be standing in line behind your kid while we waits at the terminal for your approval.
No, I definitely don't think so. Either Thursday after the event, or Friday the 17th.
The best part is the iPhone 5s being in the top 3. At $99, its still way better than anything that any one else has to offer.
Yep, seems to me that iOS 8.1 with Apple Pay will be launching after the event on Thursday, or the following day Friday the 17th. Same story with Yosemite.
Retailers will quickly fall into line. It will quickly be established as secure shopping vs. Non secure shopping.
Now that there is a secure option that doesn't result in my card being compromised twice this year? You bet your wise ass it does.I will go out of my way to avoid retailers that don't quickly adopt Apple Pay.
I had my hopes up too for a new Mac mini... Until somebody said something about Retina iMac.
Works fine for me and my many many year old library.