or Connect

Posts by pmz

Didn't actually know there was a 2 GB limit.   Oh and in the article: "100 MB" not gigabytes
He probably read the article and assumed you were talking about it, instead of your own unrelated gripe. ------- On Topic comment:I can see why some would want wireless CarPlay, if they are used to the experience of Bluetooth voice+music in the car....Personally, i have the option right now of Bluetooth or plug-in via USB with my infotainment, and I opt to plug-in all the time, as the advantages are undeniable: 1. Phone remains charged instead of drained after the use of...
If you believe any of that, you are delusional nut bag. I suspect, you don't, and you just love starting shit.
Lol, you people! I'm well aware of what Aperture does, and how poor it is at doing it! I've used it, hated it, and moved on. I loved iPhoto, but always wished that it were the equivalent of this Photos app, which is like a dream come true. For professional edits, I'll stick with Adobe products. For amateur and semi-pro edits, Photos does the trick.
So glad Star Ratings are gone in favor of the much simpler and more sensible Favorite option. Its much more natural and intuitive for a photo collection. As I browse my collection, I'm going to come across a photo I love, one that stand out to me. I'm gonna tap that heart icon, and that photo will appear in a lot of sensible locations automatically, like in Favorites smart album that is synced across all my devices including the future AppleWatch. Conversely, I was never...
What the hell are you talking about? I'm being intentionally condescending toward the people whining about Aperture's discontinuation. It is an imitation pro-editing App, and if the usage of the program warranted continued development, it would still exist. Stop comparing it to Logic or Final Cut. Apple still offers current modern interactions of both. And they never stopped doing so.  Aperture is dead in the water, and they are not going to waste efforts on pro-photo when...
Flickr sycning? Really? The Photos app is brilliant. It fits perfectly with today's products. Photos on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad is meant to be a viewer for all of your photos. Who the hell are these people that say, "I wish it was more complicated and clunky like it used to be, where nothing is in sync and I get to (have to) choose what it is in the cloud. No real human beings want that. They want what Apple has delivered. All their Photos. Everywhere. Without manual...
After opening Photos and letting it create a new library with just my iCloud content, I can see there is no way to import anything from iPhoto at that point.   So I held option, and selected my iPhoto Library to open in Photos. That went surprisingly fast and the entire library is now there. Great.   Trying to turn on iCloud, (you have to tell it that this is your primary library, whatever), it scans photo/video size, and now just says Updating...   I let it alone...
Oh really? Because reading this thread or every thread is nothing but a whiny pissing match over what this can do vs Aperture vs. iPhoto vs. Lightroom vs. Who gives a ****. I want to use THIS program. And I would like if the god damn thread would talk about this program. Everyone of you should have your posts deleted for derailing the entire thread into your childish debate. No one cares.
Yea, right. Ok.