or Connect

Posts by pmz

I am very excited about Philips Fidelio M2L. Ever since Apple first announced the spec, I have been waiting for a set of Lightning headphones enabling true 24-bit audio playback. Using the port to power the headphones is genius, as they can offload the signal processing into a dedicated unit in the headphones themselves, and since its not converted to analog on the way out (like the headphone jack) you can get true 24-bit audio from source to your ears. FINALLY! To fully...
I don't really get what it does.   Its a wall panel as opposed to an iPhone App?   And like someone else mentioned, smart lights are great, but when it comes to the optional wall control, it needs to be quick and tactile like a light switch.   Light switches don't bother people. So far, the only light fixtures in my home that have become smart lights are the ones that have no wall switch...either must be controlled by a pull chain or they are in stand alone lamps...
   Neither of these is really the solution. The gateways and bridges that plug in to your existing routers limit the number of devices on the network, but lack the ability to take advantage of your whole network. I have a fairly decent size ranch that has two 802.11ac Airport Extremes at either end, connected via Ethernet run through the attic. This is the only way to get absolutely perfect Wi-FI performance in every part of the house, and deliver extra ethernet lines...
Nope. Keep trying, "wireless" charging.   The only one that comes close is the demo tech at CES this year that can beam the power from a mat-type device to a nearby iOS device. Its technology that if licensed out, could be built into many or all home appliances in the future. This way all of your power connected appliances could serve as wireless power broadcasters for your iOS device, constantly keeping them charged, wirelessly, while in the home.   Personally I think...
Micro USB is the worst connector in the world. Maybe Mini USB and Micro can battle it out for worst. They are absolute trash.
Couple reasons. 1 being its not an approved standard, more of a hack for USB type A. 2. I bet we see them start moving to USB type C on their machines instead.
Do you really believe they make such amateur decisions and mistakes? No, it's called FALSE FLAG. Of course NK had nothing to do with it, which is why all evidence points in the opposite direction...that doesn't stop our government from assigning blame as an excuse to march forth with an evil agenda.The North Korean government may be bad people, but they are nothing compared to the United states, whom fabricate incidents and lie to carry out horrific acts all over the...
 Um, no. The hell are you talking about? Its called META DATA. Import a photo that actually has it, and it will appear in the timeline correctly. This is how the Photos tab in the Photos app on iOS works, and will continue to work in Photos for Mac. The All Photos/Camera Roll album on iOS, conversely, purposely sorts them by Date Added instead. 
They learned what ungrateful assholes people are, and said to hell with any more free stuff.  And before anyone even starts, please save all your Free vs. Putting it on my phone comments. I've heard them all, and you suck at life for even coming up with them.
There is the off chance that, like me, Apple couldn't give a shit less about Sony, North Korea, or this probably awful movie that has gotten an immeasurable amount of unwarranted free PR.