or Connect

Posts by pmz

In that case, you should be thrown off the jury. There are many people who think this way (or at least WANT to think this way), and thus precludes them from every comprehending that Apple is no different from Google, Facebook, or Microsoft under the surface. Once you get this big and this successful, the mafia comes in and shakes you down for everything you've got, and won't allow you to continue unless you play ball. And by mafia I of course mean government. They were...
        The profits they turn on products that are older than the competition's offerings are nothing short of amazing, and speak to the quality of and demand for those products. Analysts be damned, but they are not the only ones that see Apple as ignoring existing parts of their product line, or forging any new ventures into new product lines. The Mac lineup has seen nothing of significance in 2014.The AppleTV is full of potential, and long overdue for some treatment.The...
In my opinion it's no where near ready yet, even for public "beta"
No one told Apple to once again release nothing in the first 9 months of the year and ride the coat tails of last year's products for this year's revenue. My own outlook on them is dismal. AppleTV and iWatch initiatives are not going to materialize this year, and frankly that's an embarrassment. The old Apple released more quality products in a calendar year.
And that is how business works and money is made. All of Apple's Macs should see a 20% price cut for completely unrelated reasons, but I do not agree with your idea that more models is better than fewer models. I dislike other companies that say THIS is the product at $XXXX....but you can get a bastardized version of it for $XXX... #consumerchoice No. All that does is cheapen your offering and lead to poor customer satisfaction. The same customer would have been thrilled...
Catholicism is just as dangerous, and the Pope just as evil. Maybe even more so if you consider reality vs. perception.
Perceptually, one might seem 'worse' than another....but all religion is bad. It is truly the bane of civilization. It was created by authority figures to control the non-authority, and remains that way today.   Religion is a joke, and causes nothing but problems. If only ALL people could stop worrying about that crap and just focus on the here and now, the world could be a great place.   "Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing."
Maybe the thing is with these analysts...and where I can maybe give them a break...is they keep throwing a line out there expecting Apple to ACTUALLY RELEASE SOMETHING.   Apple is the one really falling short. More cash, more expertise, more capability than any other tech company, and come July of 2014 they've announced and released zero new products for the year. That which is expected TBA is the bare minimum.   AppleTV? Mac mini? iWatch?   What on other is going...
Translation: there never was a 5.5" model
Want the short list? Truthfully, if you have to ask, you'll have a hard time understanding why. I think today most people are pretty aware of the huge disconnect between the elite few that are hand selected for political office.........and real people. But, there are still those that believe that political leaders are actually real people that get legitimately nominated/elected for office. To be one of these people, you need not be a person, but a soulless monster, wiling...