or Connect

Posts by pmz

What do you want me to say? 16 GB is not enough for you. It is not enough for ME either, as I already stated and must now repeat. For the overwhelming majority of people...it does just fine. Do you not realize that there are 8 GB offerings too? In fact, brand new iPhone 5c 8 GB version? There is a big market for these devices.....people that care more about saving a $100 at time of purchase than the permanent storage capacity of the phone. Stop being pedantic and...
I just can't abide that mockup showing no increase in UI size, with merely more icons on the page. That is grotesque. I would much rather see the standard UI visibly larger on a bigger display. Easier to see.    Something like this which i just threw together for illustration purposes:  
Of course it is, and there is a market for it. Otherwise Apple would not have JUST introduced a new 8 GB phone two weeks ago.
Apple is great at making lots of money from redoing other companies, "good ideas done very poorly." 4.7" and 5.5" iOS Devices are certainly in that category.
Nope.
Makes about as much sense as the iPad mini with Retina Display and iPad 2 existing at both $399.Yet Apple did that. I'm not saying it seems to make sense, I'm laying out the optional routes they may take. And considering you're the one who just threw out "iGame" I wouldn't be  jabbing at anyone's marketing knowhow.
 Nope.
But it is. You are not the average user. If you run out of space on a 16 GB iPhone, TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU, You are not the average user. The average user makes call, sends messages, and takes a photo here and there. At most, these people may have to delete some old conversations or remove some photos/video to make room for new....but this isn't a problem. We don't take pics and video on our phones for them to live there forever...they have final destination somewhere else.
They are not going to arbitrarily raise any prices. What they CAN do is offer premium products at higher prices than whatever the base model standard is. Try to keep up.
 I can definitely see Apple working something out to have carriers more gleefully promote iPhone...instead of pushing people on crap phones that simply cost the store less (what a horrid situation). But I highly doubt that Apple plans on punishing its user base by increasing the baseline retail price for a 16 GB iPhone. Not a frigging chance in the world, actually.