or Connect

Posts by pmz

Nah, I'm still going to use 1 Apple ID for iTunes Store and App Store on all devices. Separate iCloud accounts for everything else. I suppose we'll benefit from some of the other sharing like Calendar.   My wife is never purchased anything with her Apple ID and I'm not buying the utility of Family Sharing enough to say she start making purchases on that instead of on my account as we always have.
iPad with cellular is not that much more expensive and the experience is much better. Hotspot kills the iPhone's battery life, so I don't see much practical use here, unless your iPad is RARELY connecting to it.
One of the better iOS 8 features. This will be limitless once 3rd party Apps are updated with their own creative widgets and share functionality.
Its going to a take a much better initiative than what we've seen to have any chance of MFi controllers taking off.
 +1There isn't much use for it when holding the device in normal circumstance.
Hopefully looks better on Retina displays. Not so hot on a 1080p monitor
That will surely save WWDC 2014 from being the most boring WWDC ever! /sarcasm
Well I certainly hope so, as its otherwise shaping up to be the single most underwhelming WWDC of all time if the rumors thus far are all of it.
Seems to do just fine in the current 64 bit iOS devices
When they moved to a 4" display for the iPhone 5, I don't remember there being AS MUCH complaining that there wasn't also a newly updated 3.5" model.   Clearly, following that precedent, Apple is not going to update the 4" model will new specs. There will be some incarnation of it, maybe two. But certainly not a "new" one.