or Connect

Posts by pmz

Where do you get that idea? You mistakenly believe Amazon needs a massive support staff to sustain Mayday. They have like 8 customers. The only reason they can do it is because their device ownership is so low. I doubt there are more than 1000 legitimate presses of the Mayday button per day, worldwide. All of which can be handled by as little as as 50 support reps. Apple on the other hand..... No, they're not. It would require more support reps than Apple currently has...
 Life long star wars fan, and never knew this. Always just assumed the acronym came first....and now realize how stupid that is, considering how 'X-Wing' and 'Y-wing' got their oh-so-creative names.
You can't say it LOOKs like crap since to me it looks exactly like a frigging iPhone. Clearly, no one has had a single idea since Jonny Ive in 2006.
Greed.
Yes it's great for all of that...but unfortunately $100-$200 overpriced.
Awful. Horrific specs. Should be $999 at most.
The idiots are at it again. Bezels!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you realize how slim and sleek it will look compared to an iPad mini?!
The key is all iTunes accounts involved must share the same credit card. Which essentially can be argued is hardly different from 4 people sharing the same iTunes account, which is how we do it here (and will continue to).My wife has never made a purchase with her iCloud account...only mine, and that's not gonna change.
Speaking of AppleTV did anyone else's Netflix icon change?
Do yourself a favor and insist they refund you, and get a real carbon monoxide detector. I wouldn't have one of these gimmicky POS in my home.