or Connect

Posts by pmz

Um, they have to get their information from somewhere, unless you prefer to wait until it hit newspaper headlines... And MING CHI KUO has a great track record and extremely high accuracy percentage. I don't know how you intended your remark but that easily be viewed as extremely inappropriate.
The only thing worse than citing digtimes as a source, is mentioning the pathetic gimmick known as wireless charging in any serious way.
I solved all of these questions and problems by buying a Retina iMac.   I do graphic design, video editing and production, website work, coding, gaming when I have time etc. etc.   It really is the perfect machine. With 27" I don't need dual displays, and the Retina resolution is fantastic. The machine itself is a beast and competes with the Mac Pro for raw power. I also have Windows on it for when I need it it.   Its just an insane machine, and I can't imagine a...
3 finger drag is amazing, probably the single best multi touch gesture.
It's not forcing the choice when the person doesn't need a MacBookPro to begin with.I feel like so many people do these stupid price/feature comparisons and come up with "for X more you might as well get X"No. That's the logic done by someone that needs/wants the top of the line, but wants to see if they can get away with paying for the bottom.There are consumers, and working professionals, like my wife, who this 12" MacBook Air is perfect for. Hell, I would get one too...
The way the rumors have been going, its quite interesting that Apple would find themselves working on and soon-to-be releasing TWO "twelve inch" products, an iPad and a MacBook.   I wouldn't be surprised if only one of them pans out to be real.   And from the rumors from sources, the MacBook is indeed real and being used internally at Apple by loose lipped testers.
Not one person in this thread understands what these headphones are for.   They have their own 24-bit signal processor built in, which is powered by the Lightning connection, enabling 24-bit audio to actually travel from the device to your ears without being down sampled to 16 bit, or worse.   Obviously they are for audiophiles, and people who even know what 24-bit audio is.   I use 24 bit FLAC on my iPhone today, but with only a handful of ways to get that audio out...
I am very excited about Philips Fidelio M2L. Ever since Apple first announced the spec, I have been waiting for a set of Lightning headphones enabling true 24-bit audio playback. Using the port to power the headphones is genius, as they can offload the signal processing into a dedicated unit in the headphones themselves, and since its not converted to analog on the way out (like the headphone jack) you can get true 24-bit audio from source to your ears. FINALLY! To fully...
I don't really get what it does.   Its a wall panel as opposed to an iPhone App?   And like someone else mentioned, smart lights are great, but when it comes to the optional wall control, it needs to be quick and tactile like a light switch.   Light switches don't bother people. So far, the only light fixtures in my home that have become smart lights are the ones that have no wall switch...either must be controlled by a pull chain or they are in stand alone lamps...
   Neither of these is really the solution. The gateways and bridges that plug in to your existing routers limit the number of devices on the network, but lack the ability to take advantage of your whole network. I have a fairly decent size ranch that has two 802.11ac Airport Extremes at either end, connected via Ethernet run through the attic. This is the only way to get absolutely perfect Wi-FI performance in every part of the house, and deliver extra ethernet lines...