or Connect

Posts by pmz

Looking at the size of the alleged 4.7"...I think that may be big enough. Can't honestly imagine the 5.5.
Again....you have no ideas, or suggestions, u mention unibody which is ridiculously impractical,  then mention a piece of trash product, that is anything but unibody, that "looks better". Where do you people come from? What looney bin is allowing internet access during this countdown?
Update. No reason not to.
Or..no, of course not.
Hopefully THE place to pre-order the iPhone 6 for delivery on the 19th
In all seriousness, can anyone think of a real possibility that does not involve a fake home setup for HomeKit demonstration?   I mean....HomeKit is great and all....but its not like Apple is making a single piece of hardware to enter into that space.   This is mysterious to say the least.
Touch ID? What else? Touch ID is what will be used. If the iWatch is part of this, perhaps the iWatch sports Touch ID. Somehow I don't think the iWatch will have Touch ID, and you will still have to *gasp* take your phone out of your pocket.
I am still holding out for a refreshed mini this year. Hopefully the October release of Yosemite, that will undoubtedly be bolstered by a new 12" Retina MacBook, and a refreshed iMac (if not 4K), will also see a modest update to the mini.   I have no issues with its form, available ports, or footprint.   I just want a Haswell processor, with Quad Core options, 32 GB of RAM support, and Intel Iris Pro graphics.
Why on earth would an iPhone accessory that you wear on your wrist have storage for music? Explain how that makes any sense at all.
Is it going to have a Lightning port for charging/restoring?   I imagine so. I just don't like the idea of taking it off every day to charge it. My iPod Nano watch did not last long with me for that exact reason.