or Connect

Posts by pmz

How do you import from iPhoto? Is this not functional yet?
get the **** over yourself.
Interesting take on it Twitter. Considering Apple is responsible for ALL THE REST OF YOUR USERS too.
How do you import an iPhoto library?
So far with this update:   1. My Retina iMac froze on restart....thankfully it came back.   2. My Mac mini is in constant kernal panic boot state, and won't start.   Thanks a lot Apple. Beta or not, thats unacceptable.
Can't wait for "all the people" (aka about five) that complain about the AppleWatch configuration App not being deletable. Just wait. There will be tens of posts about it. Can'tdeletegate Part Deux.
I am extremely skeptical that buying her out of her last job was worth a dime of it. Time will tell.
I did not make your point. Farthest thing from it. The "masses" buy a song or a movie here and there from iTunes and all of that content is always available from iCloud, all the time. They just know they hit the Play button and it plays. Anyone who does anything even slightly more advanced than that is capable of figuring out how.
I purchased 2 identical 3 TB LaCie drives, 1 is the actual storage drive for the iTunes library, iPhoto library, etc. The other is a Time Machine backup, that includes backing up the other LaCie. Pretty good overall solution, short of a RAID setup.
What's so crazy about it? I use iTunes Match, so when it really matters, my music is indeed available from iCloud. But I still have a Mac with an external drive that stores my iTunes Library, and its been that way for a good 10 years or more. Various iterations over time, but I've always had iTunes Library stored locally on an external disk. And I always will. Cloud is convenience. Not reliance. I will always prefer a combination of local + cloud for the best of...