or Connect

Posts by pmz

Nope. Keep trying, "wireless" charging.   The only one that comes close is the demo tech at CES this year that can beam the power from a mat-type device to a nearby iOS device. Its technology that if licensed out, could be built into many or all home appliances in the future. This way all of your power connected appliances could serve as wireless power broadcasters for your iOS device, constantly keeping them charged, wirelessly, while in the home.   Personally I think...
Micro USB is the worst connector in the world. Maybe Mini USB and Micro can battle it out for worst. They are absolute trash.
Couple reasons. 1 being its not an approved standard, more of a hack for USB type A. 2. I bet we see them start moving to USB type C on their machines instead.
Do you really believe they make such amateur decisions and mistakes? No, it's called FALSE FLAG. Of course NK had nothing to do with it, which is why all evidence points in the opposite direction...that doesn't stop our government from assigning blame as an excuse to march forth with an evil agenda.The North Korean government may be bad people, but they are nothing compared to the United states, whom fabricate incidents and lie to carry out horrific acts all over the...
 Um, no. The hell are you talking about? Its called META DATA. Import a photo that actually has it, and it will appear in the timeline correctly. This is how the Photos tab in the Photos app on iOS works, and will continue to work in Photos for Mac. The All Photos/Camera Roll album on iOS, conversely, purposely sorts them by Date Added instead. 
They learned what ungrateful assholes people are, and said to hell with any more free stuff.  And before anyone even starts, please save all your Free vs. Putting it on my phone comments. I've heard them all, and you suck at life for even coming up with them.
There is the off chance that, like me, Apple couldn't give a shit less about Sony, North Korea, or this probably awful movie that has gotten an immeasurable amount of unwarranted free PR.
 Eh...not quite. If this were true, my wife would be using a 6 right nowOnly a few? You have no idea what you're talking about. All of the sudden in one year everyone went from being perfectly fine with a 4" to needing a 4.7" or 5.5" phone with no exception? No. Not everyone. One size does not fit all. And there is no reason to. There is no reason to force people into larger phones, and there is no reason to hold back larger phones from people who want them. 4", 4.7", and...
OF COURSE they are going to. They were always going to.   They didn't do it this year because 1) Enough overhead with producing 2 new iPhone designs, and 2) They had the 5s to sell at $99 price point for another entire year.   Next year, the 4" model slot will need to be filled with something more current. I think its very likely that continues to be the 5s form factor with upgraded internals on par with this year's iPhone 6. Less likely but still possible is that...
Its kinda funny the campaign some people have against iCloud Drive and pretend like its confusing in some way, but yet Dropbox is better because its somehow simpler.....   With Dropbox....   1. I have to Download, Install, Setup and Sign In to a desktop app on every PC or Mac I own. All with a different account name and password than what I use for iCloud.    2. I have a pretty much worthless standalone iOS App. Saving files to it is difficult, unorganized, and...