or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

Troubled because no actor or studio wants to buy in....
Gay billionaire trumps everyone and everything... Boring and stupid. Plus Time isn't a magazine worth wiping my butt with...
Oh yeah.  Did you see that caller ID watch ThinkGeek.com was selling a few years ago?  Now that was stylish.  It was cheap and made in China, but it was solid and it looked nice.  It was a helluvalot nicer than this Pebble crap....
It looks like a cheap Chinese made watch I bought 4 years ago. Stylish? Who the hell considers this crap stylish unless they're on some band wagon or getting paid for their review? It looks like crap, get real.
Probably because he was talking on his Note 3 at the time...
It's not a Roku either. I'm able to stream all my movies, music, pics, and whatever else I want with my Roku... So what you can stream from an iOS or Android device. That's lame...
I don't think the Verizon lawyer is being honest about his intentions of having the Obama Admin veto the decision in this case. When is a lawyer ever being straight with anyone?
I can imagine the serious violations of personal details and information Apple is going to have to deal with once this device comes to fruition.
By modern, of course you mean all...
This case is awesome! I used an aluminum bumper case prior to this one and while there is a visual difference in reception (I'm running a Cydia tweak that reflects signal strength more accurately), I haven't noticed a difference in the quality of phone calls or an increase in battery drain.