or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

I'm sure Apple has escaped some sort of licensing fee by adding an extra curve here and there for their new fan dangled unnecessary font...
Besides it being ugly. And the fact that it can barely survive a shower (a new feature apparently). And the fact that the battery won't last more than 24 hours. I don't see anything wrong with it. However if I were going to spend 5K on a luxury watch I would go with a classic looking analog watch before I'd strap this ugly piece of soon-to-be upgraded junk on...
No matter who stars or directs, this movie is going to be a POS.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I done a watch that advertises to me.
Troubled because no actor or studio wants to buy in....
Gay billionaire trumps everyone and everything... Boring and stupid. Plus Time isn't a magazine worth wiping my butt with...
Oh yeah.  Did you see that caller ID watch ThinkGeek.com was selling a few years ago?  Now that was stylish.  It was cheap and made in China, but it was solid and it looked nice.  It was a helluvalot nicer than this Pebble crap....
It looks like a cheap Chinese made watch I bought 4 years ago. Stylish? Who the hell considers this crap stylish unless they're on some band wagon or getting paid for their review? It looks like crap, get real.
Probably because he was talking on his Note 3 at the time...
It's not a Roku either. I'm able to stream all my movies, music, pics, and whatever else I want with my Roku... So what you can stream from an iOS or Android device. That's lame...