or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

I can't believe someone wasted their time reprinting this trash.
It's been hard to tell what Apple has been up to for a long time. Three days ago I read an article about European carriers threatening (internally only) to stop subsidising the iPhone should Apple release an embedded SIM version. Now according to The Telegraph (which more than likely is just trying to sell subscriptions, truth be damned!) Apple has been sent back to the drawing board. BS. Someone's just trying to make a buck off the old rumor mill.
This is Apple's big announcement? I'm not going to forget it because I am a little more than disappointed. Their music has been available on CD for a long time now. It's been remastered. Fans of the Beatles have their music in bulk by now. Does Apple really think such a small deal is going to get everyone's attention? This announcement should have been made to stock holders, as they and a small group of Beatles fans are the only ones who will GAS about...
What a shame, that was the only reason I had to update my iOS devices. Oh well.
You can't blame poor quarterly profits on a factor you have no control over. That's insane and stupid. Someone needs to fire that idiot.
I hope Jobs makes a full recovery.
You must have missed the law suit where Apple sued some old granny for making pot holders because Apple considered them to be confused with their iPod lineup. Talk about frivolous...
I have yet to see bloggers or news media report a story in full. Accuracy and truth have never been a part of journalism, but the illusion of them always has been.
For $99 you get very limmited hardware and the opportunity to pay through the nose for monthly content. It'll be like having cable TV, but you'll need another $99 piece of hardware.
Meh, who cares? I have a Mac, I like it, and I don't care if people switch or not. I think it's kind of a waste of MS's money to even bother acknowledging Mac's as competition. MS already dominates the market and will for a long time to come. MS should have spent their anti-Mac campaign dollars on building Office for Mac or something instead.