or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

It's an antenna that doesn't ground itself when the user holds it with the left hand; fur use by Apple store employees only.
I agree. The current Mac Mini disposes of the need for an internet connected TV. The addition of HDMI to the Mac Mini is a nod to consumers who have been using the Mac Mini as an addition to their home theater system, or at least have been hesitant up to this point. This is not a sign of Apple moving in to the TV business. You really have to go a long way through some convoluted thinking to get to the conclusion that this is a sign that Apple is moving in to the TV...
Oh please oh please let the next iPhone OS update include being able to turn off multi-tasking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not alone, I have the same problem with my 3GS.
Of course what he means by that is: "Apple's new terms are not in our best interests."
I don't get why people are refuting the truth of the article by claiming that it works over wifi. The article states that tethering will not be possible via bluetooth or USB.
Knowing the Feds are on the job is such a comfort. Only good can come from this...
Perhaps they are not killing themselves over a job. There are a lot of chemicals out there that have known side effects such as depression and suicidal thoughts and behaviors. Just look at all the psychiatric drugs and the mass suicide/muders that are going on in the US. Almost every one of those cases involved a kid on drugs or coming off them. I am sure poor work conditions don't make for a happy life either. I can't imagine the shitty working conditions these people...
Finally Apple has some competition in this area. Hopefully it will stimulate some upgrades and enhancements to the Apple TV product.
Wow, advertising is considered not only a feature, but a major feature. Sure am glad they're not gonna charge me for such a wonderful feature.