or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

Oh please oh please let the next iPhone OS update include being able to turn off multi-tasking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not alone, I have the same problem with my 3GS.
Of course what he means by that is: "Apple's new terms are not in our best interests."
I don't get why people are refuting the truth of the article by claiming that it works over wifi. The article states that tethering will not be possible via bluetooth or USB.
Knowing the Feds are on the job is such a comfort. Only good can come from this...
Perhaps they are not killing themselves over a job. There are a lot of chemicals out there that have known side effects such as depression and suicidal thoughts and behaviors. Just look at all the psychiatric drugs and the mass suicide/muders that are going on in the US. Almost every one of those cases involved a kid on drugs or coming off them. I am sure poor work conditions don't make for a happy life either. I can't imagine the shitty working conditions these people...
Finally Apple has some competition in this area. Hopefully it will stimulate some upgrades and enhancements to the Apple TV product.
Wow, advertising is considered not only a feature, but a major feature. Sure am glad they're not gonna charge me for such a wonderful feature.
Apple has continually underwhelmed people with their iPhone OS updates. I am sure this next release will do the same. I am also sure these improvements will come to fruition, but it won't be soon.
The biggest complaint I have of my Dyson vacuum is that it doesn't move the furniture.