or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

Of course this guy isn't telling the truth... Like anyone expects a CEO pimp to tell the truth...
Ooooh! Ahhhh!! Nevermind, this sounds stupid.
Being "honored" by GreenPeace is hardly an honor, it is definately nothing a company should give much attention to. But at least that will shut them up as far as Apple is concerned.
If Apple developers see it the way I do, I can understand why they haven't already fully supported Windows 7. Because as a Mac user if I were going to install a Windows OS on my Macs it would still be Windows XP. I haven't used a newer Windows OS since...
You come across like an asshole. Are you aware of that?
I agree with ou there.
Surveys say anything you want them to. Web sites quote whatever survey they want to stir interest in their crap articles. Color me unimpressed. Anything that includes MySpace and Twitter as a medium of communication or importance is worthless. Twitter sucks, and MySpace is the worst web blog available. Only a retard believes the s*(t he reads on the internet.
This isn't a new "feature", it's a method for companies to advertise. This will render lots of apps unappealing to me and cause me to download fewer apps and cease to upload others that include in-app sales. If you look at this new sales technique as any thing other than spam you're an idiot... The iPhone is going to become a stinky pile of doo when every app available tries to sell you something you have no intterest in to begin with.
If sanity could be defined as the ability to recognize differences, similarities, and identities, then Apple's lawyers could be classified as insane. There is clearly a difference between the two logos, and enough difference that the two CANNOT possible be confused as the same. Apple should be ashamed of filing such a stupid lawsuit...
2 billion apps downloaded since the opening of the App Store, yet no improvement in app approval... How sad.