or Connect

Posts by Sofabutt

If sanity could be defined as the ability to recognize differences, similarities, and identities, then Apple's lawyers could be classified as insane. There is clearly a difference between the two logos, and enough difference that the two CANNOT possible be confused as the same. Apple should be ashamed of filing such a stupid lawsuit...
2 billion apps downloaded since the opening of the App Store, yet no improvement in app approval... How sad.
Wow, what state classifies urinating in public as a sexual offense???
WOW! No thanks. I was really looking forward to this product too. I think TomTom priced themselves out of most iPhone owner's price range. I'll pick up a magnetic compass and map before I'll buy this TomTom product.
Changing the commerical to reflect current pricing is pointless, Windows PCs will always be cheaper than Macs, and the commercials will cobtibue to have their desired effect on the masses.
It wouldn't be hard for Palm to keep pace with Apples updates and continue support for Palm Pre sync with iTunes. Apple has a shitty response time to security updates and hacks. With Palm and iPhone hackers waging war with iPhone updates, Apple can only lose.
Yawnnnnn...........
Laughable. Apple can't do anything less than $999....
I've always thought Apple computers were more expensive, but it doesn't stop me from buying them.
It has become a popular phrase these days. Just goes to show you how many people follow the news and politics and can't hink for themselves when it comes to putting something in their own words. Sheep...