or Connect

Posts by tt92618

These are solid results and it is not a surprise that the stock rose after hours.   They beat EPS and revenue - there is nothing to complain about there.  I'm very glad to see this, as I was expecting EPS and revenue declines.   Here's hoping the stock has some legs tomorrow.  Today would have been a good day to buy for the bump.
  On the contrary, my concern is that Apple succeed.  That can only be guaranteed to the degree that Apple continues to execute exceptionally, because the company's dominance was built on excellent execution and innovation.  Apple has been able to command high margins and they have been able to disrupt markets because they brought immense value into their product design, fabrication, marketing, and pricing.  That created lots of room for the company to grow.  However, the...
I accept your apology. ;-)
  http://news.investors.com/technology/072213-664622-apple-q3-earnings-seen-falling-maybe-revenue-too.htm   Let's just see what tomorrow brings.   FYI, I edited out a substantial rant against you because I realized that you are, as you labeled me, 'not worth it'.  The only thing that matters is the company's performance, and that's something we'll be seeing play out in the coming quarters. 
Did you miss the estimates that Apple is down 5% YOY in Mac sales?  Did you miss the reports that Apple is likely to report both an earnings miss and their first YOY revenue decline in a decade?  Did you fail to notice that Apple share of the tablet and smartphone markets has consistently declined quarter over quarter for at least a year now?   The fact that Apple users browse the web more is great - it is a nice testimony that Apple has so far gotten the user...
  There is nothing flawed about it - you apparently can't comprehend the English language.  For starters:   1) An intruder is a person who has INTRUDED, e.g. they have entered into an area forbidden them.  For Apple to use that language implies that there was a breach, not an attempted breach, as you keep insisting (despite all evidence to the contrary).   2) Apple is acknowledging the possibility that some data may have been stolen.  Again, they would not do this if they...
  I disagree.  He responded to multiple posts about the breach by arguing that there was no hack and no breach at all, based solely on the use of the term 'attempted' in a paragraph that clearly indicates there was an intrusion and that there may actually have been data theft.  While he may not have done this in the specific post I quoted, he did in fact do it multiple times in this thread - feel free to read it and discover the fact for yourself.   It is obvious that...
  Nor can YOU say they were not.     You are almost always the first with your virulent brand of mindlessly sycophantic Apple rants about other members here, but you conveniently sweep under the rug that your own logic is as flawed as the people you are attacking.   Every developer, including me, has gotten an email from Apple which specifically states that A) "An intruder attempted to secure personal information of our registered developers..." and B) "we have not been...
  You are pretty much wasting your breath.  As a developer, I agree - it is pretty much mind blowing that a vital asset of one of the biggest tech companies on earth has been offline for this long.  But there are plenty of people here who are unable to be objective, and arguing the point with them is simply not productive.
  Yes, on the tips of your bifurcated tongue, apparently.   To clarify, I dislike it.  A lot.  And rather than get massively negative I just summed that up in a few words that most human beings would actually have understood.