or Connect

Posts by Seankill

Ridiculous for the consumers, not so much for a company looks for tons of money. I agree though, will be keeping my Office 2010 for as long as possible.
I hope the bezels are reduced more, I think it would be awkward to handle with one hand, much like the HTC One M8
I am in touch with technology, phones, computers, iOS, Android, etc.... but I have not heard of Cat7? lol
A bit late but hopefully you will see this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2598676/Apples-iPhone-6-bigger-cheaper-declining-sales-court-documents-reveal.html Read this link and tell me that >4'' phones are small. Apple will release a 4.5+'' iphone and watch sales figures climb even further, proving me right. While Apple will never follow the cheaper phone trend, a larger phone is the way go to, along with a 4'' screen. I predicted with the release of the...
I do not intend to play games on my TV, as I have an xbox 360 that I rarely, if ever, use. There is a market for the TV gaming though. Much like smartphones have cut into the mobile gaming, Apple TV could cut into console gaming and I would like to see Apple hit this market, it is unlikely to break records doing so but it is better than nothing at all.  I just see so much more potential in the AppleTV and I am willing to bet Apple does too. Just hope they get to it. I know...
Well, they certainly have not so far. They have been sitting on Apple TV for years. Huge missed opportunity in my opinion. They better be working up something good because I have gone to Bestbuy for over a year trying to talk myself into getting Apple TV but it is just so lame that I can't. I have an LG smart TV so I need more than netflix on Apple TV to get it. Anyway, Hope you are right. Agree 100%. Apple's current offering sucks against this. I agree. Hopefully Apple...
Way more than that. I personally know some 6-10 people who went to android for that. I myself have begun to think about it because I am looking to stop getting a tablet (except for any work issues me) and just carry one device to do all. If the iPhone goes to 4.7'', I will likely keep an iPhone.  Apple and I are going through a little marriage issues since the screen on my Macbook Pro Retina 15.4 (mid 2012) started showing IR only 3 months out of warranty. I had to foot...
 I really have to agree with you. Not much to add to that except some people may say it can compete with a chromebook (which is kinda worthless). But Apple could never price low enough to hurt the small chromebook market. There really doesn't seem much for Apple to gain other than making a more PC-like iPad. Which would be cool but I can imagine the price would be in the ~700 or ~800 range and by that point, might as well go up a bit more and grab the Macbook Air (which is...
About time. I'd be instantly in but I don't want to pay a subscription yet. I have a 2010 license for my MacBook (windows) and I love it as is. Will be 5 years before I switch to subscription.
I use and love the mechanical click. Especially on windows 7. Preferences. Not everybody is you...........