or Connect

Posts by Seankill

Too bad, with capped data plans taking over, most users won't be able to use that speed for long.
Great point. Very true. However , like the iPad Air. An IGZO screen could easily offset the screen size through efficiency. Additoinally, chipset improvements could make the phone run under less power than the current iPhone 5S.My hope is baterry life is at least 1.5 times that of the iPhone 5S. Minimum. Pulling for 2.
Pretty easy to get old stuff out the door.  That said, looking forward to september.
I will be getting this, excited they finally did this. Plan on buying an Apple TV after their fall announcements, hope Airplay support is added.
I agree that the 5.5 having features that the 4.7 doesn't, would be a little sad. Anyone find 850 to be a bit much? Currently an iPhone with ATT costs 650, I can see 750 but 850? Even I as an Apple fan have to wonder if the phone is worth that much. It would certainly hurt sales if people have to pay 400 after subsidy, big screen or not. Unless the carriers are suppose to pay a bigger portion.
Am I the only one who thinks a raised camera (out from the body of the phone) is ugly and stupid? I know I am a minority when I say this, but it would be a real sticking point for me. I would rather a thicker phone with a bigger battery taking up any excess space. I hope Apple doesn't use a raised camera, I don't see them doing it either.
I think with a 4'', 4.7'' (The one I will want), and a 5.5'', this will be Apple's year. Particularly if they include 20 hour talk time.     Along with the iWatch and AppleTV revamp.
Notifications from games, iMessage, e-mail, etc.... I would be willing to guess.
   I use touchscreens all the time, on my iPhone, on my tablet, and I spend about an hour at bestbuy 2-3 times a month messing around with the floor PCs, etc.. I enjoy technology and am quite open to new ideas and user interfaces, assuming there are advantages to the system. I for one, am not a fan of Windows 8, or using touch on a computer. My experience with touch screen on a PC, granted not the most experience here, is that the touch is just a "hey dude, look what my...
 I can not think of too many situations where I would agree with you. Now, everyone has there preferences but when I get in front of my computer, I like the mouse. It is easier and more accurate than a finger (IMO) given that a pointer is much smaller than my finger.  I do a lot of 3D drawings and can't imagine reaching to the screen every second. I can see some use for simple games. Maybe a tiny bit of use of touching the save button rather than clicking it with the mouse...