or Connect

Posts by Seankill

You are far from alone apparently. I am super excited to see this. Wish Apple talked about it or included the 2.1A charger.  http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/22/iphone-6-and-6-plus-charging/  This should be safe too (without reducing the longevity of the battery).
I actually have not heard of LTPS but if it is as efficient, then it could possibly be that screen. I also haven't heard that it works better for tablets, what is the reasoning behind that? Just curious. It may have been because early on, yield rates were poor? My understanding is that Sharp got the kinks ironed out.
I do not see how Apple could hit all their targets without an IGZO screen, including the thinner body and larger battery. Mark my words, IGZO or this will be a big miss in the battery life department.  Additionally, we haven't had any screen leaks at all, given we don't know the resolution.  Also, notice I said a 35% bump in screen time. The savings of an IGZO will easily offset the bump in screen area and likely most of the resolution increase (processing).  Calling 14...
 I imagine it would add several hours to the talk time, why do you believe the battery increase will not increase battery life? During a phone call, the screen is off, thus the extra battery will power the chips MUCH longer. Also, the chips are more efficient, thus, even better battery life.     Am I the only one thinking IGZO? Much like the iPad Air?? The screen size increase should easily be offset by the IGZO technology. The screen will be thinner and use anywhere from...
400? I will pass on that one.
I personally find neither pill not circular shaped any more appealing than the other. Just my preference. Hope the flash stays just as good.
Too bad, with capped data plans taking over, most users won't be able to use that speed for long.
Great point. Very true. However , like the iPad Air. An IGZO screen could easily offset the screen size through efficiency. Additoinally, chipset improvements could make the phone run under less power than the current iPhone 5S.My hope is baterry life is at least 1.5 times that of the iPhone 5S. Minimum. Pulling for 2.
Pretty easy to get old stuff out the door.  That said, looking forward to september.
I will be getting this, excited they finally did this. Plan on buying an Apple TV after their fall announcements, hope Airplay support is added.