or Connect

Posts by Seankill

Like I said, its a matter of opinion. And thats cool that you can buy a printer for your daughter that works, my printer is GREAT but doesn't work with my ipad and i will not WASTE money buying another one. (not at all saying you did, i assume she needed one)   Games on the app store are cool, but they can sometimes be limited by the lack of mouse or keyboard.    Cloud services are great, but tend to be an expensive alternative to HDD or DVDs. I have well over 5Gb in...
Interesting. I'll say you beat me there assuming you have good info. Now, then it's 120 vs 40 every 3 yearsThough, I'd say I've had better luck than that with HDD except I had a western digital die about 2-4 weeks after getting it in my dell
It's a computing device but not what a computer is currently considered. In 3-5 years. This conversation will probably fall in favor of the iPad. But not ATM in the opinion of 50% of people I'm sure.
I said there were games on app store. However, you can easily buy a 80gb external for 40 bucks vs 25gb iCloud. And the hard drive could easily last 10 years given its low usage. So, 400 vs 40 bucks. U pickThe iPad is great but most people still need a PC, just dont need to refresh them as much
  A few things:  "play simple games" which are usually done with flash, well that is out.    So iPad can't do that I don't play games on my computers, if i ever do, they aren't "simple" and a mouse is needed. However, of the people I know that play games a lot. They say playing games on a computer is more enjoyable, and i would agree. But it is certainly more handy to play them on an iPad.   Printing letters/pictures? I know I am not "up-to-date" considering I have other...
  But I need a personal computer that does 3D modeling, not a business computer, yet; but a personal computer, but crap my iPad doesn't do that  grrrrrr Granted, an iPad will do what a good amount of people need. I've argued that before. However, I notice a lot of people that don't need a computer to do work, love to play flash game (i'll be the first one to say, i don't want/miss flash) but you can't do that and even if you could, it'd be miserable to play without a...
      Very interesting hypothesis. I could agree with you quiet a bit too. Seeing how I made the jump from a PC (was gonna be a dell) to a Macbook Pro with retina using the education discount. Very Very well informed your are my friend. I would have to agree too because several of my friends have abandoned the PC for macbook pros   I also believe it is because people have to spend money on other things, so they are electing to wait on buying new computers. As well as, the...
Lol, once again, being an Apple form. Of course this will happen.  Now thats where it comes in as "is and is not."   Your opinion = is; mine = is,is not    Why? I can't run heavy programs on it, I can't do 3D modeling, and even if i could, it'd be hell without a mouse or a stylus (a fine point). However, my mom has replaced her computer altogether with the iPad (3). So is it? Nope Is it not? Nope It's simply opinion, IMO haha         If the iPad were a full computer, why...
I still don't agree with saying an iPad is a computer exactly. I currently own an iPad 2, iPhone, and have ordered a Macbook Pro with retina (so i'm not a hater). An iPad is like a PC but not at the same time. I argue both ways because it is and isn't a computer. But I do like how the article says, if iPads are counted.     Anyway, like I said before, I ordered a new laptop, my 6 year old dell is just too old to do what I need. HP laptops have NEVER impressed me...
True, you have me there, but to me, the iPhone 4 was the biggest upgrade. I expect this one to be about the same jump. Mainly pulling for a 1.6+ ghz dual core and 1gb RAM is a given with that 4 inch screen. LTE doesn't matter to me, mainly due to battery life, I hope iOS has the option to turn that off. I want the phone to have LTE, but I'd only use it sometimes. So a bump in battery is expected too.   Plus a refined, sexy if you will, design; not sure i care much for...