or Connect

Posts by Seankill

http://www.dell.com/us/p/d/campaigns...omparison.aspx Dell already has two "smartphones", although they look very outdated, so you may sorta be right lol
Makes sense, I really use my smart phone a lot since being in college. However, my father is retired, 61, its nearly impossible to talk him into having a cell phone, much less a smartphone. The older folks don't want to be "tied down". And anyone under 13 owning a smartphone is ridiculous.
Maybe not prefect (fooling to expect that), but most importantly, not awful. Also, so freaking what? Just about every other product has been delayed before, big deal. Has no reflection of Cook what so ever
Well, depending on how you define out of date, the IPhone comes out with outdated hardware. Now I own a IPhone 4 and love it. However, Steve is wrong, there is no one size fits all. Otherwise, It wouldn't exist. I am in college(Engineering); so a lot of my friends like to mess with coding and stuff. The android is open so they can do this. I do not know anything about that stuff, so a phone that works great and does most of the same thing, IPhone is better for me. (Until...
I liked Steve, but i agree with a few earlier posts. Total a$$hole move to park in a handicapped place if you aren't. Especially someone who does it because he feels better than everyone else. I've read that Steve can be an a$$, I figured that was because he couldn't deal with people who weren't as in touch with the future. I was wrong, he just thought he was better. Lost some respect for the guy, just cause you are sitting on millions of dollars doesn't mean you are...
they are just getting this? talk about being behind the curve
retard
I'm harder than anyone with my phones, and my 3G saw a coke bath, rain, water, 40 ft drop onto a wood deck, fell on to the road at 60mph, ran over on rocks by an ATV, and so onStill works til this day, though I use an iPhone 4 now, I loan out my 3G to ppl needing a temp phone.That said. I've only broken my iPhone 4 screen once, not the back (only meet one person who has broken the back)(has fallen down cement stairs, countless drops etc, no water yet.But it's still very...
I'm as much of an Apple fan as anyone. (currently own an IPhone 4, IPad 2, and hope to buy a Mac later( on a college budget ATM) But Apple got beat here (assuming the 20 mill were actually sold, probably not but let's say so) Apple got best because they were slow at getting iOS out of the door. Yes, I'm sure with the 4S, they will sell more again. But for whatever reasons, Apple lost here, get over it. That said, yes samsung are losers and copied apple. But as long as...
In all fairness, doesnt Xbox have this??