or Connect

Posts by Seankill

How does the 15'' laptop have more real estate than the 17'' Not sure what definition you use, but at least mine is the area of the screen (square inches) which results in a bigger screen. Now more resolution is awesome. I have an ipad 2 and notice the ipad 3 or the "New IPad" doesn't show pixels like the 2 does. However, i use my laptop about 2+ feet away from my eyes. So the need for such a high pixel density isn't as high as for an ipad or iphone. I do, however, need...
That looks very nice and i like it but with the discontinuing of the 17 inch mac book pro, i won't make the jump to OS X, i will continue to buy iphones and update my ipad when it is old enough, but a 17 inch screen on a laptop is not only the selling point for me, but its the first requirement. That said, i like the airport express, i will probably buy one of those, as well as, the new iphone
You see, the thing is I need to be monitor free. I currently have an old LCD monitor hooked up to my 15.4 inch laptop. However, there are some 4-10 hours a day where I am not at my desk in my room. However , I continue to use my PC outside of my room (iPad has helped cut down on it some). Weight isn't an issue. I already have a book bag with a book or two that'll always weigh more than a laptop.So I don't want to have to carry around a monitor to have a big screen. Nor do...
You couldn't be more wrong. I am waiting for the day to switch to mac and just install windows along side it. My brother plans to do the same I'm sure. I am happy with my dell but will say macs are better in a heart beat. Having an iPhone and and iPad, it makes sense that I prefer apple products. Mainly cause they work. However, I do want a 17inch screen, it may not be all the much bigger but it's a selling point for me.
Buying a PC is exactly what I will do. I need the space because iPad won't do heavy things such as modeling and even if it did, doing them by finger would suckWas planning on buying a MacBook pro 17 in a year with internship money, if it is discontinued. I will not be switching from PC to Mac.
April fools was 22 days ago dude
I do. I need the space to do 3D modeling etc.If this is true( I doubt it), I will be disappointed in apple and they will lose any shot of ever having my business for computers.
I won't be buying a MacBook next year then. Was planning on buying a 17inch so if they discontinue it. I'll look elsewhere
you must not know how to use it then
Solidworks (last i looked only windows)MathCad(last i looked only windows)and a program i had to use to program a board i used for projects, that was called ardiunobut i am mechanical as well and as far as i know, and i haven't looked in a whileall three of those are windows only