or Connect

Posts by Seankill

I am in touch with technology, phones, computers, iOS, Android, etc.... but I have not heard of Cat7? lol
A bit late but hopefully you will see this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2598676/Apples-iPhone-6-bigger-cheaper-declining-sales-court-documents-reveal.html Read this link and tell me that >4'' phones are small. Apple will release a 4.5+'' iphone and watch sales figures climb even further, proving me right. While Apple will never follow the cheaper phone trend, a larger phone is the way go to, along with a 4'' screen. I predicted with the release of the...
I do not intend to play games on my TV, as I have an xbox 360 that I rarely, if ever, use. There is a market for the TV gaming though. Much like smartphones have cut into the mobile gaming, Apple TV could cut into console gaming and I would like to see Apple hit this market, it is unlikely to break records doing so but it is better than nothing at all.  I just see so much more potential in the AppleTV and I am willing to bet Apple does too. Just hope they get to it. I know...
Well, they certainly have not so far. They have been sitting on Apple TV for years. Huge missed opportunity in my opinion. They better be working up something good because I have gone to Bestbuy for over a year trying to talk myself into getting Apple TV but it is just so lame that I can't. I have an LG smart TV so I need more than netflix on Apple TV to get it. Anyway, Hope you are right. Agree 100%. Apple's current offering sucks against this. I agree. Hopefully Apple...
Way more than that. I personally know some 6-10 people who went to android for that. I myself have begun to think about it because I am looking to stop getting a tablet (except for any work issues me) and just carry one device to do all. If the iPhone goes to 4.7'', I will likely keep an iPhone.  Apple and I are going through a little marriage issues since the screen on my Macbook Pro Retina 15.4 (mid 2012) started showing IR only 3 months out of warranty. I had to foot...
 I really have to agree with you. Not much to add to that except some people may say it can compete with a chromebook (which is kinda worthless). But Apple could never price low enough to hurt the small chromebook market. There really doesn't seem much for Apple to gain other than making a more PC-like iPad. Which would be cool but I can imagine the price would be in the ~700 or ~800 range and by that point, might as well go up a bit more and grab the Macbook Air (which is...
About time. I'd be instantly in but I don't want to pay a subscription yet. I have a 2010 license for my MacBook (windows) and I love it as is. Will be 5 years before I switch to subscription.
I use and love the mechanical click. Especially on windows 7. Preferences. Not everybody is you...........
I switched to itunes radio with iOS 7 Betas and liked it once it launched. I really loved it. Recently, it has been song, commercial, song, commercial....... It get annoying on 5 hour trips. Currently, switching back to Pandora on the road. Itunes radio still is used when I am at my PC. At the current rate though, I will switch back to Pandora.   Just my experience, I really don't care if it hasn't done song, commercial for you but it has for me for hours straight........
Apple sold me my Macbook Pro Retina display mid 2012 BECAUSE it could run windows. As an engineer, I need windows because many of the applications I use are for windows only. Without the i7 and windows support, I would be doing just fine on a Dell, Samsung, or another computer that I would have selected. However, since my macbook pro runs windows 7, I am a happy camper and the laptop is prefect. The day Apple's Macs can not run Windows, is the day I switch back to a pure...