or Connect

Posts by Seankill

I think this has to be the funniest thread I have looked through in awhile.    I currently own a Macbook Pro Retina 15.4'' (I think the 13'' isn't even a pro model, it's intel GPU is sad). I LOVE this Macbook. I do not miss the CD drive and I think it is a way better buy than the regular 15.4'' model. That said, I see the market for both of them. I know a ton of people that use them and need the CD drives. You all say that people who want CD drives need to store all...
To your question why should apple pay to decrypt the phones? Because its the right thing for a company to do that is making 13 billion. What is 5 million to ensure public safety?As far as drugs being legal, you need to consider. Can we afford the increased health costs, the increased addicted, as far as the economy goes, parasites.It's estimated the amount of people that are addicted (also don't work, steal, worthless from an economy stand point) will at least double, pay...
The engineers at Apple, you are silly to think that they don't plan on a deadline. A delay is when you need to push your launch date farther into the future. It is possible that the iPad Mini 2 will be launch later than originally planned.    That said, I don't know if I really believe anyone has any idea what Apple is truly up to.   I hope they bring a stylus (similar to the S pen) to the large iPad. I am ready to replace the binder.
I agree a year is a bit exaggerated. But my iPhone 5 is over 7 months old now. By the time they announce this new phone, it'll be 8 months and probably closing on 8.5+ by the time the phone is released. Hard to stay in business when you are so far behind.I'd really like apple to shake up the industry though. In my opinion, the smartphones haven't really taken a big step since the iPhone 4. Everything else is just cool stuff or worthless, nothing that I would say is truly...
I am a long time PC user. I switched to Mac with the MacBook Pro. I am finishing my engineering degree, so I am no stranger to PCs. I have been using and fixing them since I was a kid. (Although I'm mechanical). I wouldn't say the pro runs windows better than a comparable laptop. The article is misleading. I didn't read the whole thing but scanning seems to show that several of the PCs are in the sub-1000 range. I don't see how you can compare the two. Of course a cheaper...
I think Apple TV is one of the last products of Apple's that I would buy. I'd really like to see them expand its utility, of course, there are plenty of people that it appeals to. Just not me, not enough utility for 100 bucks
I use my iPad for school/work. Stylus has become a huge issue for me. I have not seen a good stylus that has reviews any better than "its not bad."   I have not messed with a Note 10.1 yet, but if the pen is great, it would be very tempting to switch and just remain Apple as far as iPhone & Macbook.
Are you an engineer? Do you have more knowledge of the industry than Tim? No, I bet not. I am not trying to be an "Apple fanboy" here but your comments are terribly ignorant. This guy has worked in this industry for a long time. Have you seen the comparing of Apple's LCD vs Samsung's OLED? The reviews, in terms of accuracy, almost (if not always) say that Apple's LCD is MILES above the rest.    Sometimes the newest technology just isn't practical, like electric cars, how...
I am worried about Apple lately and would love to see Apple push a larger screen iPhone for those who enjoy 4.5'' displays (not me). However, you are talking as though you come from a position of authority. Do you have a degree in engineering or background to speak from? Support your case. There are screens that are quality of all different sizes. But cost goes up. Processor demand goes up, etc. Does Apple have all of the components to put into a 4.5'' iPhone? Probably...
I personally do not care for AMD's processors. I find they are used on cheaper computers. They are nice processors but usually need to introduce more cores to compete with intel's processors. If Apple moves to AMD and I can not see much improvement by AMD, I will switch back to windows. I love my retina 15'' with i7. Don't mind paying for what I buy. Apple is a premium product that I pay a premium price for, I'd hope to get a premium processor. I also prefer Nvidia,...