or Connect

Posts by Seankill

I am worried about Apple lately and would love to see Apple push a larger screen iPhone for those who enjoy 4.5'' displays (not me). However, you are talking as though you come from a position of authority. Do you have a degree in engineering or background to speak from? Support your case. There are screens that are quality of all different sizes. But cost goes up. Processor demand goes up, etc. Does Apple have all of the components to put into a 4.5'' iPhone? Probably...
I personally do not care for AMD's processors. I find they are used on cheaper computers. They are nice processors but usually need to introduce more cores to compete with intel's processors. If Apple moves to AMD and I can not see much improvement by AMD, I will switch back to windows. I love my retina 15'' with i7. Don't mind paying for what I buy. Apple is a premium product that I pay a premium price for, I'd hope to get a premium processor. I also prefer Nvidia,...
You make way too many assumptions. I for instance, care more about the features than I do the weight. I understand the place of a iPad mini type tablet. However, the larger iPad is more for school/work for me. So I need fast processor, large screen area, the long battery life, and such. The iPad mini is a nice device but my iPad 2 has very similar hardware. I don't know when/if I plan to upgrade. But I will be focusing on the most benefits for my money. The iPad has most...
the people above are correct. b=bit 8 bits = 1 byte Cool hardware though
I currently own an iPad 2. I love the device and it's crazy the stuff it does. But what is more crazy is what it can do. If apple were to make a stylus much like the S pen, I'd be iPad owner for life. I currently own an iPhone 5 (with a faulty standby button..., plan to visit the store one day) and a MacBook so no one can say I hate apple. But the iPad is largely limited without a pen IMO. I use it for college, I am currently a junior in engineering. So my notes can be...
The features don't have to be done 5 years before they come out. If you guys knew anything about the development of a product, you'd know that products are often designed without the finished parts. Basically you can lay out a road map for 5 years by looking at where technology will be in 5 years. Clearly Jobs could not do everything but he trusted Cook to handle the fine print. As far as the basics of the iPhone 5S/6. I can assume that the development was well along 3...
They did for the iPod touch. I forget what it's called though. Its a phone and Apple usually uses the letter "i" a lot......Oh wait, iPhone. That is it, iPhone.
  I use my iPad for college a lot (though I still use my macbook more, due to programs like AutoCAD, Solidworks, MathCAD, etc for windows). I have friends with the iPad and a couple with the Samsung Notes. The pens are really nice but I would hate to work on a 16:9 for school. I wouldn't buy an iPad with 16:9. However, for movies 16:9 makes sense. But a little of math says the iPad has a little more screen area than a 10.1 note despite the smaller screen size (...
This should be a nice boost to battery life. I'd like to see some kind of stand alone GPU in the 13inch (not that I will ever buy one, I like the 15) but I think for a high end laptop, we should see some low end Nvidia in it, even if it was sharing the system memory still.
Just because a product is "discontinued" does not mean the parts are out of production. Most companies that care about their customers will continue to offer support for the life of the product. I am pretty sure Apple does this, otherwise, I will be switching back to PC in 7 years.