or Connect

Posts by Seankill

I personally do not care for AMD's processors. I find they are used on cheaper computers. They are nice processors but usually need to introduce more cores to compete with intel's processors. If Apple moves to AMD and I can not see much improvement by AMD, I will switch back to windows. I love my retina 15'' with i7. Don't mind paying for what I buy. Apple is a premium product that I pay a premium price for, I'd hope to get a premium processor. I also prefer Nvidia,...
You make way too many assumptions. I for instance, care more about the features than I do the weight. I understand the place of a iPad mini type tablet. However, the larger iPad is more for school/work for me. So I need fast processor, large screen area, the long battery life, and such. The iPad mini is a nice device but my iPad 2 has very similar hardware. I don't know when/if I plan to upgrade. But I will be focusing on the most benefits for my money. The iPad has most...
the people above are correct. b=bit 8 bits = 1 byte Cool hardware though
I currently own an iPad 2. I love the device and it's crazy the stuff it does. But what is more crazy is what it can do. If apple were to make a stylus much like the S pen, I'd be iPad owner for life. I currently own an iPhone 5 (with a faulty standby button..., plan to visit the store one day) and a MacBook so no one can say I hate apple. But the iPad is largely limited without a pen IMO. I use it for college, I am currently a junior in engineering. So my notes can be...
The features don't have to be done 5 years before they come out. If you guys knew anything about the development of a product, you'd know that products are often designed without the finished parts. Basically you can lay out a road map for 5 years by looking at where technology will be in 5 years. Clearly Jobs could not do everything but he trusted Cook to handle the fine print. As far as the basics of the iPhone 5S/6. I can assume that the development was well along 3...
They did for the iPod touch. I forget what it's called though. Its a phone and Apple usually uses the letter "i" a lot......Oh wait, iPhone. That is it, iPhone.
  I use my iPad for college a lot (though I still use my macbook more, due to programs like AutoCAD, Solidworks, MathCAD, etc for windows). I have friends with the iPad and a couple with the Samsung Notes. The pens are really nice but I would hate to work on a 16:9 for school. I wouldn't buy an iPad with 16:9. However, for movies 16:9 makes sense. But a little of math says the iPad has a little more screen area than a 10.1 note despite the smaller screen size (...
This should be a nice boost to battery life. I'd like to see some kind of stand alone GPU in the 13inch (not that I will ever buy one, I like the 15) but I think for a high end laptop, we should see some low end Nvidia in it, even if it was sharing the system memory still.
Just because a product is "discontinued" does not mean the parts are out of production. Most companies that care about their customers will continue to offer support for the life of the product. I am pretty sure Apple does this, otherwise, I will be switching back to PC in 7 years. 
  As a 15 inch retina user, I am more than happy with my MacBook. However, I have friends with the regular MacBook pros. I wouldn't say there is any difference except the display and SSD. The quality of both are top of the line. But many people prefer the CD drive. I haven't missed mine much but still do time to time.  I think it will be 2 more cycles or so before the retinas take over.    "So you would be willing to pay pull price for a machine that will not be in...