or Connect

Posts by esummers

Repurpose the switch on the side to turn on and off LTE?
The car will drive 500 miles per hour, but will run out of gas in 10 minutes.
Yeah. I thought Apple was going somewhere when I switched at OS X 10.3. Never imagined them making it this far though. Both Mac and iOS numbers are amazing. The Mac is also drawing in people who would never use something considered a niche OS. It still surprises me to think of OS X as mainstream. In someways it feels less exclusive now. You used to be able to make certain assumptions about someones tastes if they used a Mac, but as long as they continue focusing on...
Yeah. My mom won one in a contest. They used it so much they now have a second iPad. They probably wouldn't have one at all if they didn't try it first.
It looks like you have no choice with pre-orders already moving almost a month out. It will probably take months to be even with demand. I'm happy I decided to pre-order on the first day. I'm wondering if I'll regret going with the AT&T model now that I know there is no tethering support at launch though.
Schools for documentary assignments. Augmented reality apps. QR code scanners. OCR programs. It may also just be the device you have with you.
They say the next iPhone will have a higher resolution screen.... What is the point in going higher resolution then your retina? I can see a wider color gamut, a reflective screen, tactile screen, or a 3D screen. I kinda doubt anything other then better color gamut is possible right now though.
I heard he just increased the price target by $0.99 to 699.99. He stated the key is to keep the estimate just under $700 to reduce the effect of skepticism that a company can really defy the economy.
Same here, but it is no longer my primary machine or under warranty. That MBP went through three logic boards and all of them had the flicker problem. I had to keep it on the discrete chip to avoid the problems. I wonder what took so long?
Why do we let executives take huge bonuses when their companies are in bankruptcy? Sometimes it is hard for government to get involved because they do not have direct control over the private sector. Besides, their government is supportive of these efforts and have some of their own as far as I've heard. Despite the fact that many people like to spread FUD about this, China is a free market society just like us. Think of it as a multi-pronged approach. We can try to...