or Connect

Posts by RPT

I sincerely doubt that this was just a little sh!t trying to make a few bucks. Given the overall amounts of money involved in changing the sales of the iPhone just slightly, I believe this was a part of an organized sear campaign, which is also what I believe the antenna gate was. Of course I have no idea who could possibly be behind it.
Thanks for an interesting view, but I think you are wrong. The iPhone is probably the most valuable industrial product in the world, and I believe that the attacks we see are are not random nor based on impulse or simple reflexes, but really  based on the fact that changing the sales of a product that valuable only slightly has real financial impact.
Great idea, so when it fails to sell 10 millions in the first few days after bendgate, we will all now that caused that!
The way is is explained in this article, the sharing program is totally useless to me, no way I will give my kids full access to my credit card. Hopefully the description is incorrect, and there is some way to connect to the credit card number only without access to charge to the account.
You sure you didn't misspell your name? Shouldn't it be Russell Troll?
There appears to be two parameters in the iPhone design that when criticized here make a number of people go ballistic. One is the trade-offs related to thickness and battery, and the other one the size of the screen. Based on the article leading to this discussion, and the general belief that there will be at least one larger iPhone launched, it MAY look like Apple is rethinking these parameters. I don't think that will result in Apple loosing millions of users, but...
Then please document that no other trade-off of the iPhone parameters could have resulted in a larger sale!
You shouldn't talk like this, it may be perceived as if you imply that Apple intentionally has sacrified a tiny weight decrease thereby maybe admitting that their previous trade off was less than perfect.
So you have no documentation at all ! Quite what  I expected. Who said this was such I HUGE problem, people buy iPhones based on an overall assessment, and except for some people writing here, most of them don't believe that all aspects of the iPhone is perfect, but are willing to accept some less than perfect features if it all sums up be be the subjectively perceived best phone.
Can you please document that only 1% want a larger battery. In my job we have 5000+ iPhones, I have asked a number of the people working close to me, and more than half the people asked would prefer a larger battery at the penalty of a little more weight and thickness. Several people, including myself, have battery cases, and I have yet to talk to someone who likes this solution. I have no problems with you saying what you yourself prefer, but stop telling that 99% of...