or Connect

Posts by RPT

Unlike you, I am of the opinion that the Motorola SEP trials were plain and simple extortion, and I dont buy your opinion that Google just had to play out what MM started
I remember it was reported in the press that Google was invited. Obviously this dos not make it the truth, but can you please provide some backing for this.
Quite right, I believe that Google "Do no evil", wanted to buy these patents to make them available for free to the best of mankind. No way in the world they wanted to buy them to do what they do best: Extortion.
Really? Half the population are females. My wife carries a handbag where she goes, and unlike me, she wants the largest one because that is where she keeps her current phone. But I guess that is because her individual taxable income is fairly low!
In my opinion, Apple should not sell anything non-retina. But I guess the production volumes in question still makes this a manufacturing problem.
That is why the average user doesn't read this. Fortunately, we are not all average users!
When I got my first Mac, a very long time from now, I was absolutely certain this would be the future. But there was one thing I didn't understand, being (at that time) fluent in Unix; why would anybody build an operating system all the way from the bottom instead of making a shell to Unix?
It is certainly going to be exiting to see how this watch will sell! When I first heard that Apple was making a phone, my response was a big surprise, because this was a fairly mature market, and I didn't believe it was possible to take on the big entrenched manufacturers who owned that market...   I won't be getting the iPhone though, I will stick to my expensive Swiss watch  with its beautiful mechanical drive. It is everything a watch could be, including 15 000 ft...
 Allmost agree with you, but I don't really trust paper money, so I would like to stick to coins, preferably gold or silver, not these modern low value alloys, but the real thing which you can check with a bite.
I sincerely doubt that this was just a little sh!t trying to make a few bucks. Given the overall amounts of money involved in changing the sales of the iPhone just slightly, I believe this was a part of an organized sear campaign, which is also what I believe the antenna gate was. Of course I have no idea who could possibly be behind it.