or Connect

Posts by RussellSakay

Exact look alike to the iPad anyone? Can HP come up with their own look for anything? Even their Laptops look like MacBooks. What is going on? Lawsuit anyone? http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webo.../touchpad.html
I just bought and received an iPad 2 skin from this guys, and they are very good.
I have to wait until April 11th - 14th. What will happen with mine?
16GB1 $499.00 * Black * Ships: 3-4 weeks * Free Shipping * Select iPad with Wi-Fi 16GB * White * Ships: 3-4 weeks * Free Shipping * Select iPad with Wi-Fi 16GB 32GB1 $599.00 * Black * Ships: 3-4 weeks * Free Shipping * Select iPad with Wi-Fi 32GB * White * Ships: 3-4 weeks * Free Shipping * Select iPad with Wi-Fi 32GB 64GB1 $699.00 *...
I tried several times to get my iPad 2 and with no luck I seem to can't get the damn thing.
How is it being a developer allows you to have those gestures? What do I need to do?
Does anyone know if those rumored gestures for the iOS 4.3 on the iPad are true? Pinch to go to home screen, or swipe to switch between open apps?
Ok so is it gone.
I like the home screen.
Is the iPad 2 without home screen? you know the slide to unlock bar? I see the instant on feature with the cover but even in the Steve Jobs vid there was no Home Screen. Is it gone? How do you lock the screen otherwise?