or Connect

Posts by lvidal

I really like the colored Apple logo, but if they bring it back I think it would be a big mistake. It was cool back then when computers didn't have colors, just amber and green monitors. The main purpose was to let people know that Apple was making computers with colors. Also, those color bands where trending at that time. Right know things are way more minimalistic. Those colored Apple logos would look really bad in the back of the iPads, iPhones, iMacs, etc. It would...
 I was being a little sarcastic :) There's no way Apple will make a TV. I really doubt it. In that terrain the way to go is the Apple TV and create a standard the TV manufacturers should adopt. You buy your Apple TV (that should be almost like a CF card) and when a hardware update comes you just buy the new one and swap it. Make it possible to download games and convert it in a powerful console where you can play the same games on your iphone, ipad, mac or TV. That should...
Why AI insists in calling this 'the iPad event'? I think the iPads will receive a moderate hardware update, more processor, maybe more RAM, Touch ID and some case redesign. Nothing really explosive.   I think this event will bring better things than the simple iPad refresh. Please stop calling it iPad event if you don't have an official Apple confirmation or at least show your proves.   I don't know why it does irritate me. Maybe because I feel it as a big...
It's a TV.   It's been way too long since the TV as we know it and the experience hasn't change too much.   And maybe we don't know nothing about it because they are building it in a big igloo in the North Pole!
 Yes, I noticed and edited my comment :)
 Just go to your Android pit, FANDROID! Oh, ok, now I saw what you did. Hilarious! XD
What was the need to completely ditch the 5S industrial design? It was getting boring? The metal frame was critical to the rigidity of the product. Not that this silly "bendable" iPhone thing is really an issue at all, it is really a fandroid b*******t, but I think the design shouldn't be changed so much from the 4/4S and 5/5S form factor. For me it was just perfect.
 Agree. Apple should have never release that ridiculous size, or at least, if it appeals to women who can throw that thing into their purses and uses the front camera to check their make ups, they should have made it in a more Apple way, creating a truly innovative bluetooth headset so tiny, comfortable and elegant that everybody should want to buy that Plus thing. And of course, the bluetooth headset should be included with the Plus. The release of the Plus is a marketing...
Those playback buttons look really awkward besides the window controls.   If XCode 6 have this play button inline with the window controls, why doesn't iTunes have them that way too?...
 This piece of sh*t (http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-GT-I9500-Factory-Unlocked/dp/B00BV1NKCW) costs $620 + $5.00 shipping, $125 more than the 5C and with the same 16GB storage, and it isn't by no means anywhere near the quality of the 5C. No good smartphone are cheap, these devices are expensive. Get over it.