or Connect

Posts by lvidal

The only surprise I want to hear is: "Hey, you know what? We bought Yahoo!".
What the h*ll is Apple waiting to buy Yahoo! ? Apple's webservices aren't good enough, and instead of building an all new infrastructure they should save money and precious time by buying Yahoo! It's a no-brainer....
Actionable notifications - Good Quick toggles for settings - Really Good Choice of default app for a given action - Cool Widgets - Memory Hogs NFC - We're not there yet Sharing from one app to any other app that can share - Some apps do that Drag and drop files over USB - USB? Give me a break Android had better cloud syncing - True Android has better notifications - True Android has better maps - ...out the box. True Android has a feature that allows you to see what apps...
I have to see that in action. Hello Tesla...
The shadow of 12 is 5, so: 12+5 = 17; 1+7 = 8 1+2+5 = 8 It'll be called iPhone 8. Why not? 8 major features, the same 8 megapixels, 8mm depth, 8 is like ∞ infinite loop, 8 types of conectivity (wifi,edge,3g,4g,bluetooth,UMTS,HSDPA,HSUPA), 8 is a common divider of the device capacity (8, 16, 32, 64 GB's), the same 8 hours of talk time on 3g, 8 sensors (4 new), 8 is double of 4 so is twice as good as the 4S... Hehehehe….
Apple is just the point of sale, the sue doesn't proceed against Apple, it is against record companies and movie studios (in movie cases). Regarding apps, everybody knows licensing is the model since Bill Gates invented it. So, I'm with Willis, if I paid for it the it should be mine and I should do whatever I like with it, but isn't Apple's fault that's the industry. Now…. Apple should let people give, pass or gift anything they have bought to another account. Say you what...
You must be crazy to think that any regular iMac model will sport a Retina Display. That thing cost too much. Expect it maybe in a customised order for about $3,099??
I don't believe any word. That's all vapour. Amazon thinks that they could convince everybody without real numbers in these days?
Dream on….
This "analysis" based on inside info does not convert any of these guys (Paczkowski, Dalrymple and Gruber) in gurus or prophets, it was obvious that Apple would make two events if iPad Mini and iPhone were to be released this year. Also there are a lot of product updates that can't be shown in one single event for a lot of reasons that go from too much in one event to a mix of products that don't mix and match well to make a focused event. It is obvious that Apple must...