or Connect

Posts by lvidal

How can't you see it guys? It's the App Store for Mac. You enter, look for Photoshop, 1-click and you receive the license text, after you accept it, it downloads and installs automatically. You want to uninstall? The software is going to be just like in iOS, one icon, press option over the icon and a delete button appears at top left corner, click and gone. Apple will keep control of the App Store and you can say goodbye to viruses forever. It's the future. BUT,...
Of course the signal it's going to drop if you touch the border, It's an antenna, and every antenna in every device that uses one does act like that when you touch it. Every cellular device says "do not touch the antenna". This thing isn't an issue at all. It's a normal behavior. It is solved with any non-conductive case, like almost any iPhone case. Like the Apple Bumber. And if you are going to complain that you don't want to use a case then you are a complete...
Android loses display battle in feature war with Apple That is plain wrong. Android is just the OS, Android don't compete with the Hardware, it does compete with iOS. The one that loses here is the Droid X. As I have said countless times: nobody can become a real competitor of the iPhone if they don't act as Apple has acted. Just one device. No more different models or different manufacturers. JUST ONE! Closed system. The one that makes the Software should make the...
1st cent: Could be fake. 2nd cent: Maybe they beat the glass on purpose to latter create a buzz. 3rd cent (and the most logical one): If that unit was for third-party solutions and only the cover with no internals was provided, the most possible thing is that it's for cover creating purposes. Then, why in the hell Apple would provide it with the expensive aluminosilcate glass?... These guys are just as stupid as the more stupid a person can be.
Hey Jobs!!! I don't have money to buy a new 13" MacBook Pro, and I want it SO, SO BADLY. Send me one please. I swear I will notify any major news sites about my history, I SWEAR!!!!
The whole web isn't going to change to HTML5 because of Steve Jobs, it'll change because of Flash. Flash has been a bad choice since the start of it, just because the ease of use. But Flash is bad to the client, it works horrible with the machine resources and Adobe haven't done anything to optimize it, maybe because it is impossible to make it better just because of its core malfunction. I guess Flash will never work well in mobile devices. It worked horrible in Desktops...
Completely agree! They are making pressure to put flash out of the way and they are going to make it.
He didn't say any real secrets. Everybody knows it's going to be a tablet device, a lot of evidence everywhere... He only confirmed that it runs iPhone OS, of course, it should be a more advance OS. The surprises will be in the software and the hardware. Let's just wait a few hours more
They won't. It'll be $999. That's what they consider a price under $1000. I really hope that device won't cost $1000, not $900, neither $800. The price should be between $500 and $700. Otherwise, with all this crisis, I don't think they're going to sell too much of those tablets at $800-$1000.
The thing that no one seems to note is that the market has started to saturate of smartphones. The people that can afford one already have bought an iPhone, Droid or Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, PRE, or another, and generally they are happy. Particularly the iPhone have a very large lifespan people are still using the 1st Generation like they bought it past week, and we're talking almost 3 years now. It's too late to catch the iPhone.