or Connect

Posts by lvidal

The thing that no one seems to note is that the market has started to saturate of smartphones. The people that can afford one already have bought an iPhone, Droid or Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, PRE, or another, and generally they are happy. Particularly the iPhone have a very large lifespan people are still using the 1st Generation like they bought it past week, and we're talking almost 3 years now. It's too late to catch the iPhone.
Maybe the french guy didn't understand the questions and just answered "oui" to everything
I have always thought the logo should be the Flash, 'cause it doesn't affect the design, and since Apple likes those cool details maybe it could happen, but I wouldn't count too much on that, we'll see. Now, that's the reason I'll upgrade from my 3G
I suggest Nintendo to add a phone to the DS and then call it: NinPho
Heheheh, just release the fucking iPhone unlocked, you can't expect to have such a cool device just for a niche. APPLE WILL NEVER WIN THIS CRAPPY WAR, IT IS IM-PO-SSI-BLE. Steve Jobs should know this, he was a hacker and now he's been hacked. Not a good sentiment Steve to know you are being robbed right? Well, these kids are thirsty for more. Are you ready to expend a couple of millions more trying to secure your device just for nothing? Everybody wants an iPhone, just...
As much as I love Apple as a company and its hardware and software, I do not share the same sentiment when it comes to the way they are bringing the iPhone to customers. First of all I am 1000% against phone bricking, any brand, any carrier. It is not fair at all that if I want to use any type of phone then I just can do it with an specific carrier. You know why? Because it is my f**king money and if I'm paying for it then I should do whatever I want to do with it. Second,...
As much as I love Apple as a company and its hardware and software, I do not share the same sentiment when it comes to the way they are bringing the iPhone to customers. First of all I am 1000% against phone bricking, any brand, any carrier. It is not fair at all that if I want to use any type of phone then I just can do it with an specific carrier. You know why? Because it is my f**king money and if I'm paying for it then I should do whatever I want to do with it. Second,...
I an't understand why people are starting to limit the Internet. The beauty a success of the Internet is that anybody in anywhere can have access to all in it. That's a fundamental piece!!! Why US & Canada only??? why some sites are US only??? why some YouTube videos are US only???? that's really dissapointinggg
Yes, man. More people than you think buy their products thinking 'this is original and this other is a copy', some prefer to pay less when a product is a copy just to have something similar, and others prefer to pay less because didn't have enough money to spend. But what its true is that they really want the original and when they can they buy it. Now the iTunes syncing isn't something that Palm should sell as a 'feature' of its device because, as long as is convenient...
With this type of behavior Palm goes very low, it's a shame for a company like that. Also, they only are looking to everybody as Apple "ass-smellers", and they are claiming that they are very behind Apple and innovation. In other words they are recognizing Apple as their Daddy. Stupid moves make product failures. Today they have buried their "iPhone Killer" forever.