or Connect

Posts by lvidal

I think iPhone's home screen should group applications in the same categories as in de App Store, that way you just click in a category and all apps keep well organized alphabetically . Also, the screen should be flipped up-and-down and you should assign up to 2 rows and 3 columns then you can have up to 6 screens (like Spaces), not a little for your favorites and not a lot to have a real mess. Plus, the possibility of putting any app at the home screen for easy access. We...
What are you trying to complain here? the iPhone or AT&T. By now 40 millions of iPhones have been sold worldwide and that number is increasing. The iPhone have the best rating ever in customer satisfaction (at least with the device, don't know about the carrier service) for a cellular phone. I do have a 3G and I can't imagine living without it right now. I do jailbrake it 'cause prices here are out of mind. Personally I think Apple should sell it unlocked.Anyway, why are...
As I see all this thing is that Palm took the easy and more convenient way to do their thing but at the same time they didn't take a little respect to just talk with THE OWNER of the iTunes software (Apple) and just told them: "hey!, we have a new phone and, you know, we want your software to sync with it 'cause it's the most popular media software and we don't want to mess with a new software for our clients. So, we're going to give you this n% of our phones sales if you...
Just tell me you "design geniuses" how do you use your USB drive EVERY SINGLE DAY without breaking it?? this complaint is the senseless one I've known in all Apple fans history. I really hope Apple never redesigns it.
I just can't believe the kind of whining I am reading right now. Posts like this should never see the light. What kind of complain is that "the card doesn't enter complete, the half is out, the engineers have no imagination...", give me a REALLY BIG FUCKING BREAK! Are you a 6 years old girl? be a man please! How can you complain on that, that shows a people with too much unhappyness in his life. You will never be satisfied if you continue in that direction. The damn thing...
As much as I love Amazon to buy things online I can't understand how they keep putting out this kind of products. I mean: a B&W screen in 2009 when LED & LCD displays can offer so much color? more than $300 just to read books? But I get more surprised because there are people who actually buy this incredible expensive device. A lot of phones with great displays can read PDF, text files, office documents, play music, shoot photos and videos and you can call your friends and...
Man, guys like you it's what Microsoft needs to be alive. Please, do yourself a favor and before you'll make an opinion do a little research to know what are you going to talk about. Right now you just look as a complete ignorant.