or Connect

Posts by lvidal

As much as I love Apple as a company and its hardware and software, I do not share the same sentiment when it comes to the way they are bringing the iPhone to customers. First of all I am 1000% against phone bricking, any brand, any carrier. It is not fair at all that if I want to use any type of phone then I just can do it with an specific carrier. You know why? Because it is my f**king money and if I'm paying for it then I should do whatever I want to do with it. Second,...
As much as I love Apple as a company and its hardware and software, I do not share the same sentiment when it comes to the way they are bringing the iPhone to customers. First of all I am 1000% against phone bricking, any brand, any carrier. It is not fair at all that if I want to use any type of phone then I just can do it with an specific carrier. You know why? Because it is my f**king money and if I'm paying for it then I should do whatever I want to do with it. Second,...
I an't understand why people are starting to limit the Internet. The beauty a success of the Internet is that anybody in anywhere can have access to all in it. That's a fundamental piece!!! Why US & Canada only??? why some sites are US only??? why some YouTube videos are US only???? that's really dissapointinggg
Yes, man. More people than you think buy their products thinking 'this is original and this other is a copy', some prefer to pay less when a product is a copy just to have something similar, and others prefer to pay less because didn't have enough money to spend. But what its true is that they really want the original and when they can they buy it. Now the iTunes syncing isn't something that Palm should sell as a 'feature' of its device because, as long as is convenient...
With this type of behavior Palm goes very low, it's a shame for a company like that. Also, they only are looking to everybody as Apple "ass-smellers", and they are claiming that they are very behind Apple and innovation. In other words they are recognizing Apple as their Daddy. Stupid moves make product failures. Today they have buried their "iPhone Killer" forever.
I think iPhone's home screen should group applications in the same categories as in de App Store, that way you just click in a category and all apps keep well organized alphabetically . Also, the screen should be flipped up-and-down and you should assign up to 2 rows and 3 columns then you can have up to 6 screens (like Spaces), not a little for your favorites and not a lot to have a real mess. Plus, the possibility of putting any app at the home screen for easy access. We...
What are you trying to complain here? the iPhone or AT&T. By now 40 millions of iPhones have been sold worldwide and that number is increasing. The iPhone have the best rating ever in customer satisfaction (at least with the device, don't know about the carrier service) for a cellular phone. I do have a 3G and I can't imagine living without it right now. I do jailbrake it 'cause prices here are out of mind. Personally I think Apple should sell it unlocked.Anyway, why are...
As I see all this thing is that Palm took the easy and more convenient way to do their thing but at the same time they didn't take a little respect to just talk with THE OWNER of the iTunes software (Apple) and just told them: "hey!, we have a new phone and, you know, we want your software to sync with it 'cause it's the most popular media software and we don't want to mess with a new software for our clients. So, we're going to give you this n% of our phones sales if you...
Just tell me you "design geniuses" how do you use your USB drive EVERY SINGLE DAY without breaking it?? this complaint is the senseless one I've known in all Apple fans history. I really hope Apple never redesigns it.
I just can't believe the kind of whining I am reading right now. Posts like this should never see the light. What kind of complain is that "the card doesn't enter complete, the half is out, the engineers have no imagination...", give me a REALLY BIG FUCKING BREAK! Are you a 6 years old girl? be a man please! How can you complain on that, that shows a people with too much unhappyness in his life. You will never be satisfied if you continue in that direction. The damn thing...