or Connect

Posts by lvidal

It isn't inevitable to use it. In fact, I almost forgot about the Twitter integration in Mountain Lion because the system didn't show me that, didn't give me any advice to use it. Just when I was exploring the System Preferences I found it and remember it.I'm not a big fan of Facebook, I just use it to have some fun and share some jokes. I'm 99% sure I'll again deactivate my account one of these days (that time forever), but I don't see why so much complain and why bashing...
I just hope that all the "leaks" of parts of the new iPhone that emerges every single day are false too, and Apple shows a completely different design.
I really thing Apple should create some super-secret assembly HQ. These things must be stopped just right now.
The day Apple unveils the new iPhone we'll know everything about it. No emotions at all. And then dissapointings begins…
Why not a magnetic port, just like the magsafe? :/   Also, why not a mini thunderbolt?
I don't like it. At least not what we are looking at. I hope that isn't. The 4 looks better than that. I hope that we all are being fooled.
If that's what Microsoft is focusing into may God save their souls.
What I would like to see is the same behaviour that the bookmark bar appears when one clicks in the address bar.
Quoting myself, there's a little detail behind that concept: Maybe the researches about that kind of wearable gadget aren't compelling at all. Probably people don't want to wear that kind of things… Who knows….
Man, one word for you: Restrictions.The iPhone have a lot of restrictions for parent control. Have you ever had an iPhone in your hands???