or Connect

Posts by lvidal

Too much technical stuff 99% of AI readers don't care about, including me. All that seems like blahblahblahblah
HmmmÂ…. I don't believe it. Why should he talk about an "Apple revolutionary product" when it is a personal project of Job's family? He knows the difference of that very well. Anybody knows in fact. My guess is that he was called by Apple to view and give an opinion of that "revolutionary product" and then his tongue betrayed him talking more than it should.
I hope at least more comfortable even if they don't sound damn good. In fact I think in ears with optional noise cancelation controlled from the idevice itself should be the default. Apple have a lot of money now to develop that kind of thing with no effect in price.
Do not confuse antiglare with matte. Antiglare are the actual displays without glare, matte are the old displays. Color saturation, vibrancy and deep blacks of new displays blow up the old matte ones.
sometimes this kind of details are so f*cking freak. Why should I care of such details. "Johnny la gente está muy loca. WTF!"
Don't judge the camera by the photographer.
I just love the decision, I hate model numbers or names, and Apple doesn't need them.
A more competitive would be $299, but since there's no real competitive devices for iPad...
I think an iPad2 with 8GB is really a great move, if and only if, they drop it to $299. And iPad2 8GB could hit the Kindle Fire and probably kill it forever. Same capacity as the Fire but it's an iPad, the real thing you may say. People who consider a Fire will invest $100 more in better get an iPad. That kind of move has worked with iPhones pretty well, making the 3GS a hot gadget even being a 3 years old product. That's crazy!. So, only if it cost $299 I can see it as...
No, we can start with new Macs rumors