or Connect

Posts by Rockarollr

So, regarding pre-ordering "The new iPad"... I have a question. If I pre-order today, can I designate an Apple Store to pick it up at on launch day or do I only have the option to have it shipped to my home? I would like to pre-order an iPad to guarantee that I get one on launch day, but would actually enjoy the experience of going to the (very nice) mall nearby, where the Apple Store is located, to pick it up. I actually enjoyed the line wait (and company) when I...
"And to touch." has its own sentence. It means something - something beyond the already understood notion that an iPad has a touch screen. That's a given. I'd be willing to bet this means something just a little more...
"iPhone LTE" to be released in the fall, during the time-frame that used to be reserved for the iPod. You heard it here, first.
Didn't the Wall Street Journal already report that the new iPad would be sporting 4G LTE capability when it's released? Generally, the WSJ doesn't post rumors.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj
Why don't you wait and see exactly what's announced and then ask these questions? Apple may just have all of that covered. After all, the MacBook Pro line will more than likely keep the "Pro" designation for a reason.
Brilliant!
Money says that the 10.7.3 update will land within the week after Christmas. It will be released in time to give all new Mac gift recipients an update to squash any previously known bugs and provide the best user experience with the Mac platform and its new iCloud integrated services. This would happen for customers shortly after they unpack and set up their new Mac. It would be a well timed move by Apple to get it out in the week of December 25 - 31, I believe.
And monkeys will fly out of my ass within 3 seconds... 3... 2... 1...
I was thinking that might be the issue. It's the only logical piece of the puzzle that's missing that might also be necessary. I'm guessing that the 10.7.2 update will be released sometime between now and tomorrow morning. I'll wait until then before concerning myself with it any further. Thank you kindly for your input!
Just updated iTunes to the 10.5 public release. Both of my iOS devices (an iPhone 4 and an original iPad) were already running iOS 5 GM. Both iOS devices are plugged into AC wall outlets. The iOS devices are not seen by (and will not wireless sync to) my MacBook Pro. Before iTunes 10.5, I would normally sync both of my iOS devices (via tethered docks) to my mid-2009 MacBook Pro running OS X Lion 10.7.1. In iOS 5 (on both devices), under General, iTunes WiFi Sync it...