or Connect

Posts by Rockarollr

I was thinking that might be the issue. It's the only logical piece of the puzzle that's missing that might also be necessary. I'm guessing that the 10.7.2 update will be released sometime between now and tomorrow morning. I'll wait until then before concerning myself with it any further. Thank you kindly for your input!
Just updated iTunes to the 10.5 public release. Both of my iOS devices (an iPhone 4 and an original iPad) were already running iOS 5 GM. Both iOS devices are plugged into AC wall outlets. The iOS devices are not seen by (and will not wireless sync to) my MacBook Pro. Before iTunes 10.5, I would normally sync both of my iOS devices (via tethered docks) to my mid-2009 MacBook Pro running OS X Lion 10.7.1. In iOS 5 (on both devices), under General, iTunes WiFi Sync it...
My world will never be the same... starting today. Thank you for everything you've done.
Apple will release an iPhone 5 to go along with iOS 5 - a major revision. Remember, Apple likes to keep things simple for the most part. Aligning the number/version of the phone with the version of iOS that it runs only seems logical. It just makes simple sense.
When & What Time: Tuesday the 4th + 10:00 AM Where & What: Cupertino Campus + 1 Phone No iPhone 4S... only one phone. iPhone 5. Right?
QUOTE: Last edited by lundy; Today at 10:14 AM.. Reason: Dumbass didn't know or care the photo was fake Is it really necessary for an ADMIN to call a member "Dumbass" when editing a post? I mean, really man. That just shows you really have no business being an admin @ AI at all. I think we all here are behind Apple and Steve Jobs 100%, but that was very poor judgement, lundy... very poor. \
This just goes to show that in the Corporate States of America, we get punished for wanting to participate in modern technology with the rest of the world.
If there is any truth to this at all, then it seems to me like Apple needs to climb off of that ludicrous war chest of theirs and use some of it to build a few new data centers. The last thing they need to be doing is depending on Microsoft again. Agreed?
Just put Larry Page in the ring with Steve Jobs and let 'em duke it out already! (I've heard tell that Steve's a ninja...)
Agreed! I'm thinking it won't be a problem for me to wait for iPhone 6 to be released next summer or fall. Of course, considering I'm on a 2 year subsidy freeze until next summer anyway...