or Connect

Posts by Rockarollr

Mark Zuckerberg wishes he had one-tenth of the innovation, charisma and talent that Steve Jobs has in his left pinky.
You know, this whole "all glass" architecture is pretty remarkable and attractive and all... until an earthquake of decent magnitude hits New York. Then I bet the resulting damage and injuries will change people's minds real quick-like! \
Well, polite is something that you definitely were not. True, you don't have to be polite, but that can lead to others assuming that you're not a very nice person in general. Of course, that's your prerogative if you don't care about what other people think of you.
Wow. Aren't you just an effing old-school Apple hero in a world of new Apple dimwits? I've been using Apple's computers for many years (back to the Bell & Howell model Apple II) and more recently some of the very first iOS products. However, in spite of that I would never come at anyone from the angle that you just did - because it's assuming, self-righteous and contemptible. Furthermore, just so you know, it's not being "frugal" when you're just searching for value in a...
"$100 is not going to sway anyone on the fence about buying one." You're right. Especially when it's not even *really* $100 and you're being limited on how it has to be spent. This is more about Apple's bottom line than giving the customer anything of real value.
While I understand that Apple is not obligated to throw in *any* freebies with a Mac purchase, I still find the new $100 App Store gift card extremely lame in comparison to the free iPod of past promotions. I love Apple and their products, but Apple seems to be getting less and less generous with every passing year. It's all about how much money they can squeeze out of their potential customers as opposed to offering unmatched value to their customers' purchases. From a...
/edit "Wireless carriers reportedly surprised by sudden, loud sucking sound when looking through customer accounts"
Slow news day?
Bug, my ass!
You would think that Microsoft would be the one to get the software end of things going the best. After all, they are supposed to be a software company. I think the proof is in the pudding - Microsoft basically relinquished its relevancy when Bill Gates stepped down and Ballmer took over. Ballmer has been nothing but a weight on Microsoft since he took over Bill's old day-to-day duties.