or Connect

Posts by MacTripper

Your comment is fine, this site is overwhelmed by trolls of various types and post counts who will argue with you the fact that the sun doesn't rise just to get their kicks.
Glossy screens cause eyestrain for quite a number of people because the reflection on the screen is slightly out of focus than the computer image. So their eyes are constantly making adjustments between the two, this involves eye muscles, which tire and cause the eye strain and later headaches. You can review all these links at this site to form your own opinion.http://macmatte.wordpress.com/anti-glossy-articles/ I for one will not buy highly reflective screen without...
Perhaps this is better:
Not this again, it's the same old answer. Price = Signal Price is a signal. By setting a lower or higher price, it's telling people which songs are good and which are bad. The lower priced songs don't necessarily sell more because of the lower price, people read by the price that the song is no good and decide not to bother spending the money or sampling the song in the first place. Music labels like the variable prices because they can tell people what song is good or bad...
I'm suspecting this issue is because of Snow Leopard and Grand Central, does it also occur in Leopard? I don't know what it is about Apple with their "Pro" towers and audio issues, my PowerMac G5 dual processor had all kinds of feedback from the audio channel and that insistent beeping with NAP mode was quite a royal pain in the @ss. Very fast machine though for the time, like two fast computers in one box, very impressive.
Well people might "Google" but Microsoft, who makes Windows on 90% of the PC's out there, installs IE by default which uses Bing, a search engine by Microsoft. (except in the European Union who new Windows users can get a choice of browsers from a default window) It could be eventually people just "Bing" instead of "Googling" *shutters at the thought* So it's looking like Google is paying Apple to not create their own search engine... At least on Firefox there is a menu...
Perhaps it's Safari that's at fault. Perhaps, because Apple changes things so often, with their OS, their hardware, their browser, that it makes it extremely difficult for third party developers to keep up with the changes, fix security issues or even make it profitable? Adobe might just fine and dandy with Flash on over 95% of the computers and most of the web sites out there. By the way, a security expert has ranked Safari LAST under Firefox and IE for security, another...
TeckStud is a troll. I don't try to troll, I just Trip because I think outside the box sometimes and question the status quo. It's the blind lemmings that believe everything they are told to think who have trouble with those that question like myself. There you see, someone who knows and a little paranoia doesn't hurt, keeps one on their toes asking questions. I really should have said: How much money is Apple saving not having to pay Adobe for Flash support? Ahhh... the...
So this begs the question, how much is Apple getting paid to keep Flash off the iPad, and by whom? Or another way, How much is Apple saving by not having to pay Adobe for Flash support? Hmmm....
The patent system works on the premise that the first to submit a new, non-duplicate, non-infringing work gets the patent for X amount of time. There is nothing broken needing to be fixed far as I can tell.