or Connect

Posts by kent909

There is no winning this one. The world is addicted to technology. This kind of activity will continue and get more blatant. People will pause for a moment and then say oh well, and continue to allow their privacy to be compromised in order to check Facebook or whatever it is we do as we stare at our devices almost constantly. 
I am not sure I can agree with you. If you subscribe and pay for a newspaper don't you get on a Sunday morning about 2 lbs of useless advertising stuck in the middle of your newspaper? I pay a cable company to watch TV and I have to either watch ads or fast forward through them As I drive down the street which I pay taxes to use, I get to look at billboards advertising things that I don't have an interest in. So how is the Internet different?
I wonder what Jony thought of the cheesy stage set he was sitting in. A brown cardboard backdrop with frayed bent edges that did not line up. The antithesis of what he is about.
Do you have a large family or can you just not help yourself? 
What?, and miss all the fun!
So this is what pent up demand looks like.
Just sitting here thinking too bad I don't have $4K I don't know what to do with.
Walk into any mall in the United States and stop people at random and tell them this is happening and they won't have a clue what you are talking about. I am still amazed at how many times I am behind someone in line who is paying with exact change, digging around in their pocket or purse for that last penny. People in general are not very sophisticated when it comes to technology. I remember talking about smart cards back in the late 80's. Where are they now. Give a...
Anyone who has worked in manufacturing will find the following senario as possibe. GTA enters into a contract to supply sapphire to Apple for Touch ID's and the unannounced AppleWatch. GTA experiences technical issues in production and is unable to solve them by the time Apple has to pull the trigger on production of the watch. Apple has to go somewhere else for the sapphire. GTA now loses a large inveestment because it has no orders to pay for all the costs. This can...
So the NFL can't figure out how to deal with, or just plain deal with domestic abuse, but just wear the wrong brand headphones and you will feel the wrath of the commissioner. The NFL is run by a bunch of sociopaths.