or Connect

Posts by kent909

Let's cut to the chase and jump all the way ahead to the iHouse.
 The data breach you speak of was not a false rumor. No need to speculate about things that have really happened.
How disappointing that Apple is not going to ship a product that they never announced. Just what is the world coming to? Click Here!
I can't wait until September 10th when all the Apple news sites start talking about the iPhone 6s.
Hopefully for the last time, there is not going to be an iWatch, next month or ever. Also, why is no one leaking or talking about the next iPhone being waterproof?
Maybe the serious problem is that they made 5.5" screens only to discover that a 5.5" phone is only a rumor.
My point is that if Apple does a wearable, I am sure it will be multifunctional.  One of those functions will be a clock and only because it will have timing functions and that requires clock capability. My car has a clock in it but it is called a car and not a clock. By choosing iWatch is just lazy and unimaginative. Or maybe easier to type than multifunctional wrist band.  
See my revised post.
Merriam Websters definintion:   watch:  a device that shows what time it is and that you wear on your wrist or carry in a pocket.   Based on this my iPhone is a watch.   Apple may make something that you wear on your wrist but it will not be called an iWatch.   People lets try a little harder on this.
There will never be a watch.